"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Should i call back?

Tai

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2003
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
Ok there is this girl that i got hook up with from a friend, she was into me first, flirting with me at the pool table n what not... I call her up on thrusday and ask to do something on the weekend, she said she'll call me back if shes free or not but she dint call. My question is if i should call her back and ask for another date and pretend nothing happen, ignore her till she calls or ask why she dint call.

I forgot to mention that i ask for to see fireworks on new year. She calls me like 8 times but i dint pick because i left my cell in my friends car. Could that be the reason because shes mad?

I know its super noob question but i really like this girl and just making sure i dont screw up.

Thanks.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
Umm hmm...normally I'd tell you she's not interested since she hasn't called you back, BUT seeing that you didn't call her back on New Year's she might be trying to get even with you. I'd actually call one more time and if she doesn't pick up just leave a message. Don't mention anything about the previous phone call, just tell her to call you when she get's a chance. If she doesn't call back....NEXT


PIMP
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by Tai
Ok there is this girl that i got hook up with from a friend, she was into me first, flirting with me at the pool table n what not... I call her up on thrusday and ask to do something on the weekend, she said she'll call me back if shes free or not but she dint call. My question is if i should call her back and ask for another date and pretend nothing happen, ignore her till she calls or ask why she dint call.

I forgot to mention that i ask for to see fireworks on new year. She calls me like 8 times but i dint pick because i left my cell in my friends car. Could that be the reason because shes mad?

I know its super noob question but i really like this girl and just making sure i dont screw up.

Thanks.
Two things to consider:

1. She TELLS YOU that she will call you if she doesn't have anything better to do AND
2. She doesn't call you!

a) She outright told you her interest level by telling you #1
b) She proves her IL by what she does
c) So what she called you many times in the past and so what if she is mad, why would you want to invest time in a woman that plays games?

Consider this, would you be so concerned if you had more women interested in you? Expand your opportunities and don't waste time with women that want you to wait by the phone for them to call.
 

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
297
Reaction score
0
Age
57
If she's interested she will call back ... if not **** it
 

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2001
Messages
417
Reaction score
7
You have two options to consider.

You can either take charge and call back, or you can sit back and wait for her to call first, all the while making yourself miserable for waiting and leaving yourself with that empty feeling in your stomach for being such a sissy and not taking charge in the first place.

Hmm, doesn't sound like a very hard decision at all when you look at it like that.

Fvck the DJ rules man, do what feels right. That's what it's all about.

thecraftylefty
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top