"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Should I bring her a present?

mecca411

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2003
Messages
148
Reaction score
0
I'm heading to see my long-distance(2hrs away) gf of 4 months. She's in a dance show and bought me a ticket to come see her tomorrow night. I was wondering if I should bring her flowers or any kind of a present. I brought her flowers once before. It was back in October for her graduation. I also bought her a bracelet. Of course, for Christmas I bought her a few presents as well, but she did the same for me. I wondering if I should get her something for this time or will it be over-kill? Maybe it's not special if I bring her a present everytime I head to see her for a special event. Maybe it's enough that I'm heading up 2hrs to see her through snow and poor weather. what do you think? If you think I should bring her something, then what should it be? Thanks.

M.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

mecca411

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2003
Messages
148
Reaction score
0
The only thing is that it starts at 8pm and goes til about 11pm. Where should I take her at that time?

M.
 

Easy Tiger

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2005
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Othello's idea is not bad.

Another approach is to tell her that since she bought the tickets then you 'owe' her a night out and proceed to set up the next date on your terms.
 

Easy Tiger

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2005
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by mecca411
The only thing is that it....goes til about 11pm. Where should I take her at that time?
You should take her to a pub for a quiet drink and catch up. Flirt and reestablish a physical presence and desire with this woman. Chances are she will insist on you staying at her place rather than drive back to wherever you are from.
 

Pancho84

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2002
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
It is of good taste to bring flowers for a dance performance. I attend art school and if a dancer doesnt get flowers from her man... he's screwed lol
But really, it's very common and stuff to bring flowers for after a dance concert. A lot of times they even sell them there. Anyway, What you could do is make some reservations for dinner somewhere (but allow her sometime to get ready, remember she's going to be sweaty and gross..) Anyway, Make reservations for a couple hours after the performance, and go greet her with the flowers and tell her you made some reservations so you two can go out to dinner. I guess you 'd also want to mention to her not to make plans for after the dance concert - she'll probably beg you to tell her why, but just tell her she'll find out "soon enough" ;)


-----better yet, make some hotel reservations if you two and close enough and spend the night at a nice hotel with some wonderful food delivered right to your room and probably some bed breakfast... but only if you two have been together forever or something lol
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2000
Messages
416
Reaction score
34
Location
New york, New York
Originally posted by Desdinova

Your company is more valuable than a bunch of stinky flowers that will die in a couple of days
Well said.

I couldn't have put it any better.

Four months is too early for all those presents (Christmas, birthdays, etc. are acceptable) but for this dance thing your presence should be enough.

Take her back to your place or her's for a couple of drinks, some nice music, and give her a really good extra special f*ck.

Trust me, she will value and enjoy that more than some flowers or candy or dinner.
 
Top