Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I break up with her??

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you reckon divorced women are broken?
Because there's likely some guy at the top of her high score list. It's either going to be her ex-husband, or some guy she fvcked before she got married. As with most women over age 23, she's simply cvm dumpster material.

The only exception would be if he was the first guy she fvcked and he died, leaving her a widow

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DeltsBrah, since she is talking about all of those things, she probably has some part of her that wants you to try it, to be more aggressive and assertive with her, more sexual. Just food for thought.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I failed to mention it's been a year since her divorce so would the roadblocks be a defense mechanism for her? I mean she doesn't want to get hurt again. She's traveled about the same to see me as I have her sometimes if we don't have a lot of time we meet about half way and get dinner, etc. I was usually initiating conversations via text but I set it straight and now she's been more communiactive about it.

She does talk a lot about sex and even doing it with me in public places like car, dressing room, etc. I'm not sure if being adventurous is good or bad but I've never been with a girl who suggested things like that.
I had a girlfriend like this, she was also a gangbang hore. Girls like this you gotta be even harder with, more experienced, they are hell for a noob! For you to not call her out on the timelinesechs gave her power and les respect for you, they test you like dogs and children. As was pointed out, no creampies when she is protected? She probably has other creampies in her already so she might feel guilty for you.

Guyfriends is a huge turnoff and shows that she aint a quality woman. Guyfriends are only needed for validation cause of low self esteem which increases cheeting from her side. She probably cheated on her husband as well, and he gets full blame. Isnt it funny that we seem to be hearing only about crappy husbands and boyfriends from other girls? Dont put anything into a storytime like that from a girl.

If you want to see magic you can try to behave like a man from now on meaning that you respect yourself and make it clear what you want. Be willing to lose her to make a point, let her feel your power. Suddenly she will not only let you fill her holes, she will deepthroat you and clean your c0ck afterwards. Get other girls too.

DeltsBrah

Don Juan
Reaction score
She won't have unprotected sex even with a birth control implant? Dafuq? THE WHOLE FRIGGIN POINT OF THAT **** IS SO THAT YOU CAN GO IN RAW AND FINISH RAW. That's not someone I would particularly respect, I mean sh!t bro she's so insecure that she still needs protection even though she knows she cant get pregnant.

That's garbage. 2 months waiting. Guy friends. Long distance. Failed marriage (he cheated on her? It's a mystery why, I mean it's not like she couldn't have made him wait too. Oh wait....). Birth control implant but still wants you to wear a condom. Tell me my dude, what do you gain from this besides sex once or twice a week at most? Do what you gotta do man, but you gotta have standards too.
Update so about 2~ months ago we broke up I caught her cheating. We were out one night and she got a phone call her phone was up on table and it said "Tony" she answered and said I'll call you back before she hung up I heard a "I love you" on the other line! I asked her who that was and she said her ex husband and she can't tell him what to put in his mouth (bull****) I get on facebook scroll her page find this Tony and message him sure enough it was her other boyfriend so she's been ****ing me and him literally and figuratively- the whole time!! I never fully invested myself to her and neither did he the sex was fantastic. Turns out she has Histrionic personality disorder which would explain her lack of commitment and also lack of emotions other than anger and not much else lack of empathy. She is by far the worst girls I ever dated but one of the best in bed sucks. Charming personality and everything she acted normal for most part but I saw cracks in the mask and never allowed myself to truly fall in love with her or be controlled. Funny thing is she was also married twice both guys are military guys crazy to think she managed to trick them as well shows how much of a master manipulator she is if she can trick dominant military guys and those guys aren't stupid.

Edit: she wasn't on birth control she lied she's in fact infertile and made it up in her fantasy world that she has an iud which is why she can't get pregnant. She even had baby crib in her room stock piled with clothes to further her fantasy. Which is good NPD narcissist people only want kids, marriages, relationships to feed their narcistisc supply it's also for show, attention, admiration to fill an empty hole. It's messed up. I dated a bipolar chick before and with meds she was normal these people need psychotherapy and meds don't work thus making it very difficult to treat.

Last edited:

DeltsBrah

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a girlfriend like this, she was also a gangbang hore. Girls like this you gotta be even harder with, more experienced, they are hell for a noob! For you to not call her out on the timelinesechs gave her power and les respect for you, they test you like dogs and children. As was pointed out, no creampies when she is protected? She probably has other creampies in her already so she might feel guilty for you.

Guyfriends is a huge turnoff and shows that she aint a quality woman. Guyfriends are only needed for validation cause of low self esteem which increases cheeting from her side. She probably cheated on her husband as well, and he gets full blame. Isnt it funny that we seem to be hearing only about crappy husbands and boyfriends from other girls? Dont put anything into a storytime like that from a girl.

If you want to see magic you can try to behave like a man from now on meaning that you respect yourself and make it clear what you want. Be willing to lose her to make a point, let her feel your power. Suddenly she will not only let you fill her holes, she will deepthroat you and clean your c0ck afterwards. Get other girls too.
I did all that and it didn't work she has that personality disorder. So id call her out and she'd get angry and put me at fault even call me crazy and bipolar. At least angry sex was good she wouldn't do it all the time but enough. I'm just happy I didn't fully commit to her just by the way she was acting.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny thing is she was also married twice both guys are military guys crazy to think she managed to trick them as well shows how much of a master manipulator she is if she can trick dominant military guys and those guys aren't stupid.
Dudes in the military are a lot weaker and wimpier than you think. Just because they're in the military doesn't mean they're tough. Just throwing that out there.

Billtx49

Reaction score
You are dancing to her tune and probably nothing more than a side piece for her regardless of her disorder.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally agree that military guys aren't all tough. Most of them just sit on a base.
True. And most of the people who join the military are weirdos. That's not to say all of them, but most of the guys I see who want to join are a bunch of scrubs who just THINK that they're tough when they get out. This is in the US anyway. It's the only country that idolizes the military. Not too many other countries take pride in it like here. It's absolutely stupid how we do too, soldiers are overrated imo.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. Cool story bro. No offence but why are you resurrecting this ?

Last edited:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drrrrrropped!

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
She won't have unprotected sex even with a birth control implant? Dafuq? THE WHOLE FRIGGIN POINT OF THAT **** IS SO THAT YOU CAN GO IN RAW AND FINISH RAW. That's not someone I would particularly respect, I mean sh!t bro she's so insecure that she still needs protection even though she knows she cant get pregnant.

That's garbage. 2 months waiting. Guy friends. Long distance. Failed marriage (he cheated on her? It's a mystery why, I mean it's not like she couldn't have made him wait too. Oh wait....). Birth control implant but still wants you to wear a condom. Tell me my dude, what do you gain from this besides sex once or twice a week at most? Do what you gotta do man, but you gotta have standards too.
aha **** that, I wouldnt *** in a girl with or without birth control. 9 months later "Oh I guess it didn't work, here is your son/daughter!"

1) Never entertain the idea of an LDR, that is desperation.
2) If you had other girls, you would NEVER entertain the idea of being with a girl 1.5 hours away, unless it is strictly for sex

Are you guys exclusive? If not, then get out there and find some other options.