“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Should I brake the rules?>...

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
Ok here is what happened I was at my job in the mall while I was checking some girl out because she was fine ass hell another chick thought that I was checking her out and she started looking at me.
This chick was even better and when she was looking at me I look at her saying in my mind I can have you with this simile and she smile me back.

That was like10 minutes before I had to leave. Anyways she was looking at me and I was looking at her. When I was leaving that I go out of my store she was inside another store talking with the manager I don’t know why and I was like what ever but before I got out of the mall I heard a voice saying hey and was her . I go up to her half smiling and I say
Me: sup
She: what’s ur name
Me: ……
Me: whats ur name
She:………
Me: oK whats ur homephone number
She gave it to me and I was like ok and I left since I was already leaving now my question is should I take the usual time to call her or what this chick is a ****ing 9 and she seems to know what she is doing and what she wants. I was thinking in calling her in two days and set up a date u guys have any idea if I should wait the two days to call her since she was the one that says hey and we didn’t talk that much all was really fast.
What should I do?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
was there ACTUAL CONVERSATION between you 2 or was it just "hey" "whats your name and #"

if that was it dont exspect too much

you should still wait 3 days.

if she forgets you thn she isnt worth remebering*

*or you need to work on being remembered
 

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
the problem was that she was buys whit that managerand i was on my way to go home so i didn't have time to start a conversation
 

Too_Pimp

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2003
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Do what YOU want to do.

As long as you don't call her the day of getting her number, I think you will be okay.
 

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
sorry*******the problem was that she was busy whit that manager and i was on my way to go home so i didn't have time to start a conversation***
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
694
Reaction score
0
Age
43
I'm from Miami Lakes, where are u from? And what mall was this? Try Aventura, it's the "hookup mall" lol
 

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Winter Park, FL USA
"i was on my way to go home so i didn't have time to start a conversation***"


what? You were on your way home dude, you were off the clock? You had time to start up a convo, and I would have if it's a hot chick dude! You must really hate being at your job dude, I'm the same way when I get off. I wanna get the **** outta there asap. But, I would have at least made an exception there.
 

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
dude i really hate my job and i was kind of dirty but she was busy trust me
 

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
In fact I’m not I’m talking with a girl that i meet in a party the day before that happened.
Also one of my ex wants to go out with me today to the movies I might I might play her and dump her. So I’m not desperate
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Sax God

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2003
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
You can find me in St. Louie
Originally posted by Dayr0n
In fact I’m not I’m talking with a girl that i meet in a party the day before that happened.
Also one of my ex wants to go out with me today to the movies I might I might play her and dump her. So I’m not desperate
I'm not saying that you're desperate or anything. I was only intimating that if you call her too quickly, you might seem desperate to her.
 
Top