"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Should I bother?

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Well, like most of the guys in this forum...I need help. It's pretty much a given around here.

Heres the story.

Theres this girl I like, Liz. Shes a pretty cool chick, not the hottest around but shes one of those girls that grows on ya, ya know. The problem is this. Shes got a boyfriend, one she seems happy with, yet she flirts with me at times. But I'm not quite sure if shes into me. Shes very fond of giving me hugs (all the girls who have given me one say I'm good at those) She'll even come up from behind me, scare the living ****s out of me, and wrap her arms around me from behind. Then turn me around to give me a real hug. When I see her in the halls, she'll smile and say my name, maybe a lil bump or so when I pass her. When I stop to talk to her for a brief second, like when i leave the lunch room, shes always got a smile on her face and as soon as I start to walk away she's all like "Well fine, leave me, I see how it is" In the short time I've been friends with her, we've gotten a couple good insiders. I try not to show too much interest. Keep her guessing you know. Pay a lot of attention to her one day, not so much the next. I make a point of doing what I want to do when she asks me to do stuff. But the thing is, she does the same. Flirts big time one day, not so much the next. Is this a typical chick thing or is she actually into me and should I step my game up a bit to compete with her boyfriend?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Location
In reality
Good question, As for her IL it appears that she is into you and if i had to bet, i'd say that she liked you. But the boyfreind thing is what makes it complicated, interesting at the least. It sounds like you know what your doing so thats not really the problem. I would say go for the huge social proof. i mean be like freinds with her freinds, hot chicks all of em'. You say she not like knock out hot? then there is a possibility that she has a little lower self esteem. play that to your advantage by giving her maybe a little complitment once in a while. (Maybe being only if she has a lower self esteem.)

And that last thing about steping up your game, yes. you should constantly be steping up your game.
 

TheMinistered

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2003
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Hmm... I don't have much experience but I'd guess you're stuck somewhere inbetween the lines... you're not in the friend zone and your not in the sexy beast who she want's to **** zone. It seems you are more weighted towards the fvcking side, you just need to tip the scales to your advantage. I wouldn't tell her to break up with her boyfriend, I would just keep up the kino-- and since you are really touchy with her then I would recommend getting into a play wrestling situation where you somehow end up on top of her... and as you are on top of her just stop, and pause for a second or two while looking her right in the eyes... smile... and if she gives you that smile back-- go in for the kill

If you guys get phsycal enough, you don't have to even worry about the boyfriend much... she'll take care of most of that :)

good luck
 

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
Age
37
lol yah the closest we've gotten to a wrestlin thing is she was bein a smartass..jokin around n stuff...so i threw her over my shoulder n dumped her outside..n walked back in..she stood outside for a couple secz and just gave me one of those "im pretending to be mad" kind of looks..and walked back inside...could tell she was holdin back a smile...so i figure im in it...its just a matter of findin the time to hang out with her alone...ive got track and hw and all the likes..n shes got swimming n such...so we're both kinda busy...but that wrestlin thing...sounds like a pimp idea to me
 

fezz

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
40
I have alot of girls do that stuff to me everyday, but it doesnt mean anything. but the thing is, the girls that do it to me, usually do it to alot of other guys. So, see if she is a flirt. If she is a big flirt, she might not mean anything by the signs she is giving you. If she is not a flirt, make your move quick dude. You dont wanna get stuck in the friends zone
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
Age
37
gar..u people are evil..make me get off my ass and see if shes a flirt...psh...i wish there was a magic **** me pill lol
 

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Location
In reality
Originally posted by MidwestFreek
i wish there was a magic **** me pill lol
Mmmm....magic **** me pill....
 

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
Age
37
just think...everyman would get laid...there would be a huge population boom..and everybody would get an std...how wonderful....
 
Top