Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I Beat The Fuk Out Of My Neighbour?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like I really hurt your feelings. I am so sorry!

You didn't hurt my feelings, but I can tell a light weight, from the language they use to describe men who workout.

Haters are gona hate!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because only a roid head would start a discussion thread titled "Should I beat the fuk out of my neighbour?" Normal people don't talk or act like act. If the shoe fits...

I may not be a structural engineer but I have lived in a number of buildings, had neighbours with dogs and have never heard the dogs or the neighbours. Even if the neighbours are blasting music, you don't really hear it in a modern building. Time to get a better job and move out of the council house.

So because YOU didn't hear anything from your neighbours, in your little council estate bedsit.. Then its not possible for anyone else to hear anything?

Do you realise what an illogical moron you are!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because only a roid head would start a discussion thread titled "Should I beat the fuk out of my neighbour?" Normal people don't talk or act like act. If the shoe fits...

I may not be a structural engineer but I have lived in a number of buildings, had neighbours with dogs and have never heard the dogs or the neighbours. Even if the neighbours are blasting music, you don't really hear it in a modern building. Time to get a better job and move out of the council house.

All modern buildings throughout the world are built in exactly the same way and using the exact materials right?.. jeez you are dumb!

Do you realise you have the logic of a girl.

Let me get this right.. You lived in several apartments and you never heard any noise from your neighbours.

So in conclusion.. Either my property is shyte or I am lying.. Again your logic just insane.. You may aswell be a female.

This is all based on your experience in a few apartments.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This may be too expensive and not feasible in UK.

But if it is, consider talking to every neighbor and convincing them to file a class action lawsuit.

Then dog guy will know all the neighbors are pissed enough to gang up against him.

That much negative social and legal pressure might make him move.

And then there's this:

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
This fukin moron has moved in the apartment below me.. He has a dog, that is barking, howling non stop for 10 hours a day.
Dude, stop. Let me a tell you a little story. Relax.

I was renting this apartment on a 3rd floor, 3 bedrooms, all nice, all mine, cheap, landlord old lady, and I was a very good tenant that paid all his sh1t always on time, which is rare around here. I was valuable to her. I was nice guy and clueless and sh1t, back then, there was no evil sh1t in me. Apartment directly above me got sold, I guess, and new folks had a tendency to walk in high heels early morning and late evening, also jumping and sh1t, it was loud, and it was causing me problems with my rest and peace. So I banged couple of times on the ceiling, which had pretty much little effect. I did complain to landlord as well. I even complained to the lady that oversees all the sh1t in the building, she told me they were crazy. So one night I got really drunk, and I fvcking lost it, I used a syringe full of super glue to glue up their door lock, and the doors around here are full metal. The next morning they had to call in fire rescue to get it open. It was nuts. Obviously since I complained and knocked everybody thought it was me. They called the cops, cops called me, I said it wasn't me, back and forth. But they couldn't prove it. But I did get hell from police. In the end, I had to move out, it was my own decision, I wasn't forced out.

So my advice, since you already showed your concerns, anything you do will point towards you. In your particular situation you should move out. Otherwise you will get in trouble. Kicking someone's ass will get you in trouble, don't do it. Do not take this as a defeat. Trust me on this one, you will find better places and meet new cooler people, just like I did.

Now, before you move out, you could poison the dog with some rat poison, just have to use a lot. You'll find ways.

Now for the future, never fvcking complain. Never do anything directly. Always remain incognito. There is a dog that's bothering you? Poison it. There is a neighbor that's bothering you, fvck with him, anonymously.

I now own my own apartment, and my upstairs neighbors, several floors up, used to throw trash out of the window, some of that trash landed on a tree next to my window. I just grabbed the trash, and stick it into their mail box. Guess what, they aren't throwing trash out of the window no more. Another instance my upstairs neighbor's dog took a sh1t on the staircase, and he didn't remove it. I took that piece of sh1t and stick it to his door handle, I see no more dog sh1t on the staircase. Neighbor in a building next to my apartment has a moped with an alarm which goes off all the time, especially during the night, I jammed it using VHF transceiver on frequency 433.9200, he couldn't start it and was late for work I guess, several times, and then he couldn't lock it for the night. He is not using the alarm no more. I am 100% incognito. I don't give a fvck.

In my suburban house I had a neighbor set my fence on fire, run after me trying to kick my ass and sh1t, I called police. He send his son after me, I called police. Then I find out he was searching for some sh1t against me to get me off the road, to send me to prison and sh1t. I knew some sh1t about him, tax evasion and stuff. Guess what, he is now in prison himself. All the while, I just made it appear that I made peace with him, and hold no evil towards him. Fvck him.

Do not be direct in your confrontations, there is a place and time to be direct, but not with your neighbors. When sh1t gonna happen, first person you will run to will be your neighbor, not the police and the authorities.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

But if it is, consider talking to every neighbor and convincing them to file a class action lawsuit.

Then dog guy will know all the neighbors are pissed enough to gang up against him.

And then there's this:

And then there's this:

Haha

One of the neighbours are prepared to complain to the authorities. They are an elderly couple, both very ill with cancer

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I was renting this apartment on a 3rd floor, 3 bedrooms, all nice, all mine, cheap, landlord old lady, and I was a very good tenant that paid all his sh1t always on time, which is rare around here. I was valuable to her. I was nice guy and clueless and sh1t, back then, there was no evil sh1t in me. Apartment directly above me got sold, I guess, and new folks had a tendency to walk in high heels early morning and late evening, also jumping and sh1t, it was loud, and it was causing me problems with my rest and peace. So I banged couple of times on the ceiling, which had pretty much little effect. I did complain to landlord as well. I even complained to the lady that oversees all the sh1t in the building, she told me they were crazy. So one night I got really drunk, and I fvcking lost it, I used a syringe full of super glue to glue up their door lock, and the doors around here are full metal. The next morning they had to call in fire rescue to get it open. It was nuts. Obviously since I complained and knocked everybody thought it was me. They called the cops, cops called me, I said it wasn't me, back and forth. But they couldn't prove it. But I did get hell from police. In the end, I had to move out, it was my own decision, I wasn't forced out.

So my advice, since you already showed your concerns, anything you do will point towards you. In your particular situation you should move out. Otherwise you will get in trouble. Kicking someone's ass will get you in trouble, don't do it. Do not take this as a defeat. Trust me on this one, you will find better places and meet new cooler people, just like I did.

Now, before you move out, you could poison the dog with some rat poison, just have to use a lot. You'll find ways.

Now for the future, never fvcking complain. Never do anything directly. Always remain incognito. There is a dog that's bothering you? Poison it. There is a neighbor that's bothering you, fvck with him, anonymously.

I now own my own apartment, and my upstairs neighbors, several floors up, used to throw trash out of the window, some of that trash landed on a tree next to my window. I just grabbed the trash, and stick it into their mail box. Guess what, they aren't throwing trash out of the window no more. Another instance my upstairs neighbor's dog took a sh1t on the staircase, and he didn't remove it. I took that piece of sh1t and stick it to his door handle, I see no more dog sh1t on the staircase. Neighbor in a building next to my apartment has a moped with an alarm which goes off all the time, especially during the night, I jammed it using VHF transceiver on frequency 433.9200, he couldn't start it and was late for work I guess, several times, and then he couldn't lock it for the night. He is not using the alarm no more. I am 100% incognito. I don't give a fvck.

In my suburban house I had a neighbor set my fence on fire, run after me trying to kick my ass and sh1t, I called police. He send his son after me, I called police. Then I find out he was searching for some sh1t against me to get me off the road, to send me to prison and sh1t. I knew some sh1t about him, tax evasion and stuff. Guess what, he is now in prison himself. All the while, I just made it appear that I made peace with him, and hold no evil towards him. Fvck him.

Do not be direct in your confrontations, there is a place and time to be direct, but not with your neighbors. When sh1t gonna happen, first person you will run to will be your neighbor, not the police and the authorities.

I was thinking about an indirect approach.. For example.

Me and a BIG friend of mine, knock on his door and tell him to sort this nonsense out with the dog, because it is annoying us both.

Otherwise things will get out of hand.

We don't directly threaten him.. We don't beat him up.. We just make him feel the pressure and make him feel a little nervous.

We keep complaining.. Get the neighbours to complain, make him feel like he needs to move out.

I keep banging on his door, every time his dog goes mental.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What law says me and a friend of mine can't knock on a dudes door, if his dog is disturbing us, while we are trying to relax at my house?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What if I bang on this dudes door every day? Just keep applying the pressure!

U

user43770

So guys advise needed here.

This fukin moron has moved in the apartment below me.. He has a dog, that is barking, howling non stop for 10 hours a day.

I'm not getting any sleep.. Fuking tired all the time.

I spoke to this dudes landlord, and he doesn't seem to be that bothered.

I am thinking about knocking on his door and scaring the fuk out of him, so he moves out?

This dude does not care about who he disturbes.. He is also causing distress to my other elderly neighbours, who are in their late 70's and both have cancer.

He just doesn't seem to care!

The landlord isn't doing chit.

Do you think I should make his life hell, untill he moves out?

I'm thinking about banging on his fukin door.. Get my big bodybuilding friends to bang on his door, till this heartless fukin puzzy moves out.

What you think?

Keep in mind I have politely spoke to him about this matter, but he isn't doing chit to resolve the matter!!

Is it time to get serious!!
Maybe I missed it, but have you gone downstairs and spoken to him man to man? Personally, that would be the first thing I did. I wouldn't contact his landlord, as you said. He's your neighbor. Give him the respect of a meet and greet.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I missed it, but have you gone downstairs and spoken to him man to man? Personally, that would be the first thing I did. I wouldn't contact his landlord, as you said. He's your neighbor. Give him the respect of a meet and greet.
I already spoke to him reasonably man.. He is also aware the other neighbours are unwell and he is causing them problems too.

Looks like he isn't bothered much!

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
You might be surprised at how nice people can be when you're face to face and you're respectful to them.
Titi, you might be surprised how people don't give a flying fvck about the others and how evil they are especially towards their neighbors.

What if I bang on this dudes door every day? Just keep applying the pressure!
If you do that you will get in trouble with your landlord and perhaps the police.

Me and a BIG friend of mine, knock on his door and tell him to sort this nonsense out with the dog, because it is annoying us both.
If you do that you will get in trouble with police and your landlord, you will be kicked out among others things. Look, this is child's play. Never threaten someone, you don't know who he is and who he knows or what he is capable off. If you gonna do something do it, preferably anonymously.

Frankly, doing anything to disturb his peace will get you in trouble. He is not doing anything wrong, his dog is barking that's all.

Pison it anonymously, get rid of the dog, though since you already lit, he will point his finger towards you.

You want another approach? Other than moving out? Agitate the dog so it barks more, especially during the night and morning hours. That way other neighbors will take action and you stay incognito.

Don't get in trouble.

U

user43770

I already spoke to him reasonably man.. He is also aware the other neighbours are unwell and he is causing them problems too.

Looks like he isn't bothered much!
Sounds like he goes to work all day and the dog misses him. Not much he can do about that, right?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Titi, you might be surprised how people don't give a flying fvck about the others and how evil they are especially towards their neighbors.

If you do that you will get in trouble with your landlord and perhaps the police.

If you do that you will get in trouble with police and your landlord, you will be kicked out among others things. Look, this is child's play. Never threaten someone, you don't know who he is and who he knows or what he is capable off. If you gonna do something do it, preferably anonymously.

Frankly, doing anything to disturb his peace will get you in trouble. He is not doing anything wrong, his dog is barking that's all.

Pison it anonymously, get rid of the dog, though since you already lit, he will point his finger towards you.

You want another approach? Other than moving out? Agitate the dog so it barks more, especially during the night and morning hours. That way other neighbors will take action and you stay incognito.

Don't get in trouble.

I don't think banging on his door can get me in trouble from the police or his landlord.

If a neighbor is making a noise, then I have the right to knock on his door.

However I understand your point... I should remain cool in this situation.

Let the authorities deal with him.. Get my neighbours to all collectively make a complaint to the authorities too.

And keep applying pressure on the Landlord to kick him out.

U

user43770

Sometimes dogs bark when they miss their master. That's completely normal, and out of his control. Talk to him man to man.

You should talk to more people about their desperate needs for attention, to the extent that they adopt a pet, just to fill that hole in their life.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think banging on his door can get me in trouble from the police or his landlord.
You disturbing the peace man, it can get you in trouble from the police and the landlord. You making trouble for your landlord, and you bothering the police. Do it, I bet it will turn out the opposite of what you want, your dog neighbor will get rid of you, instead of you getting rid of him.

If a neighbor is making a noise, then I have the right to knock on his door.
Can you cite a statute which give you this right? I think not. But I know for sure there is a statute which permits your neighbor to make noise from certain time in the morning until certain time in the evening. Read your contract with landlord carefully, look up city's laws.

The most liable solution is to feed his dog a peace of meat full of rat poison.

Sometimes dogs bark when they miss their master. That's completely normal, and out of his control. Talk to him man to man.
...and he like a good neighbor will talk to his dog, man to man! Soulforge wants the guy out, which is not happening, guy has contract with landlord, and landlord can not kick him out yet, he just got there. Guy won't get rid of his dog, he loves it with all his heart. Solution is to kill the dog.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can file a noise complaint with the police for disturbing the peace after whatever your specific noise requirements are at night.