Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I Beat The Fuk Out Of My Neighbour?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So guys advise needed here.

This fukin moron has moved in the apartment below me.. He has a dog, that is barking, howling non stop for 10 hours a day.

I'm not getting any sleep.. Fuking tired all the time.

I spoke to this dudes landlord, and he doesn't seem to be that bothered.

I am thinking about knocking on his door and scaring the fuk out of him, so he moves out?

This dude does not care about who he disturbes.. He is also causing distress to my other elderly neighbours, who are in their late 70's and both have cancer.

He just doesn't seem to care!

The landlord isn't doing chit.

Do you think I should make his life hell, untill he moves out?

I'm thinking about banging on his fukin door.. Get my big bodybuilding friends to bang on his door, till this heartless fukin puzzy moves out.

What you think?

Keep in mind I have politely spoke to him about this matter, but he isn't doing chit to resolve the matter!!

Is it time to get serious!!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call the police when it happens during sleeping hours for a noise violation offense…
Police don't do squat Bruv.. The dog is quiet after 10PM.. But starts again at 6am!

Billtx49

Reaction score
Police don't do squat Bruv.. The dog is quiet after 10PM.. But starts again at 6am!
Well that’s regular sleep hours unless your schedule is different. Most municipalities or housing organizations do have excessive noise ordinances.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Lodge a complaint with the local municipality - keep hounding their phone until they send someone to investigate.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well that’s regular sleep hours unless your schedule is different. Most municipalities or housing organizations do have excessive noise ordinances.

The noise is constant, but dies of around 10pm... However this dog starts barking again sometimes at 4am.

I really don't think the landlord or the local authorities can do chit.

I need to take measures, and scare this inconsiderable puzzy into moving out!

Both my neighbours are complaining, as he is making their lives miserable!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Lodge the complaint 1st.

If that doesn't work then explore other options.

Until then it's of no use contemplating other strategies - a waste of energy.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am thinking about knocking on his door and scaring the fuk out of him, so he moves out?

I'm thinking about banging on his fukin door.. Get my big bodybuilding friends to bang on his door, till this heartless fukin puzzy moves out.

What you think?
That sounds like a brilliant plan. Get a bunch of roid heads banging on his door, preferably in the middle of the night. I wonder which one of you gets shot first? Are you in a stand your ground state, by the way?

What kind of a sh!thole apartment building do you live in that that you can hear the neighbours' dog all the time? Is there no sound proofing in the building?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That sounds like a brilliant plan. Get a bunch of roid heads banging on his door, preferably in the middle of the night. I wonder which one of you gets shot first? Are you in a stand your ground state, by the way?

What kind of a sh!thole apartment building do you live in that that you can hear the neighbours' dog all the time? Is there no sound proofing in the building?

We are in the UK fuk head... not all of us here are a bunch of trigger happy retards, who need to fire shots off, at the first sign of trouble.

I have my own property, bought and paid for.. 3 bedroom luxury apartment.. but the property below is rented out by some dip chit landord who doesn't care who he puts in there.

Why don't you send your mum and sister over, to install some sound proofing in for me.. and i'll install something else into both of them hoes!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk how different the law is in the uk, but US law, especially civil, is based on at least old English tort law. Here, anyone can sue anyone else for just about anything for about a hundred us dollars in filing fees. It would be a nuisance action seeking the specific performance of stopping the noise. The point of lawsuits is to intimidate and scare people, which is actually not all that different from what you are proposing, but it would be making the law work for you and not against you.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

It could be used as a scare tactic but only after all other avenues is exhausted 1st.

I myself have done it on numerous times, kicking tenants out of the apartments I rent off.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are in the UK fuk head... not all of us here are a bunch of trigger happy retards, who need to fire shots off, at the first sign of trouble.
So you are just a bunch of posers, who try to act hard and intimidate people? I see.

Can't really help you with your conundrum then, as I don’t know how situations like this are handled in your part of the world. In civilized countries, there are things like condominium boards, homeowners associations, and civil courts that handle nuisance claims.

Not sure what would be considered a “luxury apartment” in the UK…On this side of the pond, it would imply a modern building with concrete partition walls, ceiling and floor slabs and soundproofing insulation. No way you’d hear a barking dog through all of that.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call animal control and explain the situation and ask if anything can be done. Be sure to tell them that you consider it a noise issue. Express that you are not sure if you should be worried for the dogs well being, because what dog does that?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you are just a bunch of posers, who try to act hard and intimidate people? I see.

Can't really help you with your conundrum then, as I don’t know how situations like this are handled in your part of the world. In civilized countries, there are things like condominium boards, homeowners associations, and civil courts that handle nuisance claims.

Not sure what would be considered a “luxury apartment” in the UK…On this side of the pond, it would imply a modern building with concrete partition walls, ceiling and floor slabs and soundproofing insulation. No way you’d hear a barking dog through all of that.

Why is it morons like you, assume that anyone who is a bodybuilder is.. as YOU quoted a ROID head? In my experience, its usually the lazy, skinny, low testosterone types who immediately jump to that conclusion.. I am guessing you perfectly fit that bill.. Here is some news for you pal.

The vast majority of bodybuilders, or dudes who are simply jacked up, have done it through HARD WORK dedication and good nutrition. So chill with the ROID head nonsense.. Dudes who workout, know not to jump to that conclusion.. So my guess is your some weak ass dude, who needs to hit the gym, and realise, that you can infact be a bodybuilder WITHOUT the use of steroids.

Anyhow what are you, a structural engineer now? Without even seeing, or assessing my property or having some idea of how loud this dog is, you have come to the conclusion that its not possible for unwanted sound to come into my apartment.

Do you see how illogical your points are.. pretty much everything your stating is assumptions and absurd conclusions, without any real FACTS.

Dude get your fukin head sorted.. Its embarrassing!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Posers? Another generalistion! So because we workout, we are posers? Lol you do realise how revealing your language is right now.. My guess is your a LITTLE man.. Bit of a HATER of dudes who through hard work have achieved physically so much more than you ever will.

Posers.. roid head.. Have you ever seen any of my friends taking steroids or posing?

Nope didn't think so.. you need to chill with the generalising Little man!

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it morons like you, assume that anyone who is a bodybuilder is.. as YOU quoted a ROID head?
Because only a roid head would start a discussion thread titled "Should I beat the fuk out of my neighbour?" Normal people don't talk or act like act. If the shoe fits...

I may not be a structural engineer but I have lived in a number of buildings, had neighbours with dogs and have never heard the dogs or the neighbours. Even if the neighbours are blasting music, you don't really hear it in a modern building. Time to get a better job and move out of the council house.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Posers? Another generalistion! So because we workout, we are posers? Lol you do realise how revealing your language is right now.. My guess is your a LITTLE man.. Bit of a HATER of dudes who through hard work have achieved physically so much more than you ever will.

Posers.. roid head.. Have you ever seen any of my friends taking steroids or posing?

Nope didn't think so.. you need to chill with the generalising Little man!
Sounds like I really hurt your feelings. I am so sorry!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because only a roid head would start a discussion thread titled "Should I beat the fuk out of my neighbour?" Normal people don't talk or act like act. If the shoe fits...

I may not be a structural engineer but I have lived in a number of buildings, had neighbours with dogs and have never heard the dogs or the neighbours. Even if the neighbours are blasting music, you don't really hear it in a modern building. Time to get a better job and move out of the council house.

Maybe all your neighbours had little chuwawas, which are not loud.. Little dogs for little people like you!