Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should i be meeting girls in my current state ?

mrmuscles2

Banned
Reaction score
So iam a 23 years old college student, i did ask a couple questions before and to those who havent read them i mentioned how girls are usually attracted to me and find me good looking, cool and laid back.... my friends sometimes push me to talk to girls and i do love girls and wanna get laid, date and have fun, however .... iam broke, like no place, car or even money i 've been avoiding hanging out with friends cause iam out of money and my parents are super poor.

I have at least 3 girls i can probably go out with , and one seems super interested in me, but again iam super broke cant even afford to take my dads car for a date or just to hang out, i kinda found a job but it will take me at least a month or two to have some cash i can afford to spend, iam not sure what to do, avoid girls till i have some money or what ?

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
I guess it would depend on your priorities. Do you want a girlfriend? If so you’re better off to have some income or you will be destine for frustration, as will she. But I wouldn’t have that as your primary goal right now. No reason u can not tap these three women and have them as plates/FWBs right now. Take them out for a drink with maybe a very cheap appetizer snack and go for it. Then eventually You might learn that one of them is girlfriend material and then you can enter into a serious relationship IF that’s what you want.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So iam a 23 years old college student, i did ask a couple questions before and to those who havent read them i mentioned how girls are usually attracted to me and find me good looking, cool and laid back.... my friends sometimes push me to talk to girls and i do love girls and wanna get laid, date and have fun, however .... ima broke, like no place, car or even money i 've been avoiding hanging out with friends cause iam out of money and my parents are super poor.

I have at least 3 girls i can probably go out with , and one seems super interested in me, but again iam super broke cant even afford to take my dads car for a date or just t hang out, i kinda found a job but it will take me at least a month or two to have some cash i can afford to spend, iam in not sure what to do, avoid girls till i have some money or what ?
Yeah, just have fun and go on unexpensive date (like a damn walk + ice cream or just walk if the ice cream is too much)... action date with what is offered as outdoor/indoor activities (by organizations/governement).... Like us, we have free indoor swimming pools/outdoor parc with swim pool and outdoor gym. All free... sometimes, you have outside kayak in the lake or ice skating on frozen lake for free

There is no point for paying or thinking that money will make your date better.

She wants emotional connection, she wants fun... only you can give her that.

If you get to the "lay part": her place or anywhere is good too.... You know adventure is a turn on.

Also you can use your situation to be creative (like calling your friend to bang her there... you will owe him one or sex in the dorm, in public etc).

View the good side: Your position allows you to be creative, you have 3 date options. Also, if you go and show a good time (and unexpensive), and that she comes back for more.. you know she's a keeper.

After that: write a book about how to date when broke and have it publish

Billtx49

Reaction score
In these days of co-ed dorms and enough univ. girls living in apartments, plenty of places to bang and not all students are well off. Fun low cost dates are easy to do. Work around your obstacles.