"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Should I be Macking a 19 YEAR OLD?

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2001
Messages
546
Reaction score
2
Location
Hollywood
She goes to my school and is really cool..nice body, nice smile...around a 9 in my books...

We got along well the first day we met...kino, ****iness, and confidence from my end...:)

I'm 28, but like like i'm 23...she's 19, but looks like she's 25...hmmm...

I know she was living with her BF for 2 years in Nevada, but now she's here in LA living with her parents.

Youngest girl i've been with was 21, so the age thing does't bother me, per se...BUT, this girl lives 1 hr away by car (i don't drive), and something tells me I SHOULDn"T be macking her...

Should i listen to my ****, or my head?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Royal-tiger

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2002
Messages
149
Reaction score
4
Location
Kansas City
Go for it, dude!

Gathering from your post, I don't think you are seeking a LTR with this chick. If that's true and since age is not a factor then all that matters is physical passion and the company. Since there is mutual acknowledgement of fun, I think you should go for whatever happens rather than rationalizing what "may" happen.

I know I would. :D
 

simplyme

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2003
Messages
155
Reaction score
0
Something is telling you...
Find out what something that is. But mostly it is only the usual nonsense that floats around in your subconscious, a hidden limiting belief, like the NLPers call it.
The age: She is 19 -> she is grown up (legally, physically and, I hope, in her mind too) -> no problem.
 

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2001
Messages
546
Reaction score
2
Location
Hollywood
okay...
so the general consensus is to go for it...i'll see what happens on Monday...
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Jake Steed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 10, 2001
Messages
865
Reaction score
0
So Tantric, you're 28, but have the mental capacity and intellect of a 19 yr old? Ok, then go for it!! Ha ha ha ha ha

Jake
 

Shadow Dancer

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 8, 2002
Messages
261
Reaction score
0
Location
San Bruno, Ca. USA
If you're enjoying each others company and having fun, does it matter if she's 19 or 119? I don't feel so. If you're into each other, go for it.
 

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 30, 2003
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
73
Location
Minnesota
She's street legal, so age isn't an issue in going for it. Whether she thinks age is an issue is a different matter. But you cross that bridge when you burn it down.
 

Milez

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
100
Reaction score
1
Age
46
indeed, age shouldn`t be an issue, as long as you not messing around with kids.
she is old enough, so go for it
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top