"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Should I be less available for this new girl I'm dating or should I go?

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
793
Reaction score
322
Met just over a week ago. Had coffee. She texted me after first date right away blah blah blah.

I Invited her out again a few days later and she said Tuesday doesn't work for her...but she is free Thursday. I told her I'm busy Thursday due to work, what other days work for her?

She said Friday and Saturday she is free. We set up a second date for Friday. Next day she texts me pic of her new work schedule saying she has to now work a 12 hour shift week days for the rest of the month so Friday no longer works. Suggests Sunday.

I'm tempted to tell her "I am very busy Sunday, maybe when your schedule clears up a bit we can hang out." Or did I already make my self unavailable enough by saying I wasn't free Thursday and am now over doing it? I realize there is a fine balance here, that's why I ask.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
I think you are over-analyzing it a little bit, but here are my thoughts.

She suggested another day when the date you suggested didn't work. That's a good sign.
She didn't just tell you her work schedule changed, she sent you a pic of it to prove it. That's a good sign.
She again, suggested another day. That's a good sign.

I'd probably just agree to Sunday, given all this.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Met just over a week ago. Had coffee. She texted me after first date right away blah blah blah.

I Invited her out again a few days later and she said Tuesday doesn't work for her...but she is free Thursday. I told her I'm busy Thursday due to work, what other days work for her?

She said Friday and Saturday she is free. We set up a second date for Friday. Next day she texts me pic of her new work schedule saying she has to now work a 12 hour shift week days for the rest of the month so Friday no longer works. Suggests Sunday.

I'm tempted to tell her "I am very busy Sunday, maybe when your schedule clears up a bit we can hang out." Or did I already make my self unavailable enough by saying I wasn't free Thursday and am now over doing it? I realize there is a fine balance here, that's why I ask.
Oh no, you're not over analyzing. Why the fvck would she send you her works schedule my mate? Why? What could the conversation be like for her to send you the entire schedule? I'm puzzled and amazed. Although, this is not important, rather a strange thing for a girl to do.

Anyway, this Sunday? No you're busy as fvck, you're going to help your cousin do some stuff or something family related. Next Sunday? Yea you have time, but not entire day, just pick a specific time, and if she's late, you gotta run do some other stuff, you two can meet some other time.

This is a little game women play with their availability, you pass it by her respecting your time. No bullsh1tting around. No need at this point to tell her you're busy for two weeks tho.
 

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
793
Reaction score
322
I think you are over-analyzing it a little bit, but here are my thoughts.

She suggested another day when the date you suggested didn't work. That's a good sign.
She didn't just tell you her work schedule changed, she sent you a pic of it to prove it. That's a good sign.
She again, suggested another day. That's a good sign.

I'd probably just agree to Sunday, given all this.
Yeah, that's kind of what I noticed based on her behavior. I texted her that I'm game Sunday thanks.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
793
Reaction score
322
Look jnMissouri. I'm placing a bet on this one, it's an express, firstly she will be late, and secondly there will be no sex.

Dude you are a serious troll with jealousy issues. I've repeatedly mentioned in multiple threads that I've been banging her for 2 months in the bathroom at work (and in my car in the park once). Sex is all I usually do with her. And somehow you thought I wouldn't bang her on her bday? What a trolllllll.

I took the advice of people who actually have a clue with women (not you). No gift, just dinner and drinks after sex as usual. Well, dinner was new, never had dinner together before.

Quit pretending you're some alpha, you're just a troll beta living with his mommy.
 
Last edited:
Top