“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Should I be collecting panties ?

MindNsoul

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
East Coast
This would only of course be for "special" women. Half the chicks I've ****ed I immidiately delete their phone numbers on my drive back home so why the hell would I need to keep thier panties?

However I think that the HB that we are surprised when we get them and that were a challenge we should definetly keep something (a bra or t-shirt is fine) from them.

Who knows you might only keep it for a month untill you move on to the next best thing but at least you've got something that will help you determine whether or not you want to go back.

I was going to suggest picture (digital cam) but I would hate for these pictures to be found on my hard drive by friends or family members.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 30, 2003
Messages
2,393
Reaction score
14
Location
At home
I think THINK (I dont have a collection) that having a panty colletcion not only works as a reminder to a incredible night-scent- whatever. It also works as a ego-boost. You dont have to forcefully have to make everyone see your collection, just have it for yourself and itll make you remember the stud you are.
 
Top