You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.
For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.
Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.
The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
i am! what made you question this?!Originally posted by Legend
iqqi i thought you were female?
I am planning to btw. They have more guts that you for sure.Originally posted by Legend
Ice cold go back to hunt in Syberia with all the people you know.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Aww, net brotherhood.Originally posted by Legend
i love you man
ROFLOriginally posted by Legend
hell forget the siberian and beat up the girl
HahahahahahahahaOriginally posted by Legend
hell forget the siberian and beat up the girl
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
I'm not saying this is good advice, but when you're with him at school/wherever, remember his buddy's are not around. The question you can ask him then is: "what do you care when your buddies **** me up, and you're already dead?" Especially when you have a 12 gauge in your hands pointed at him.Originally posted by rajiv
![]()
![]()
![]()
...just to give you people an update. Legend, I followed your advice even after the dude warned me that I was fuking with the wrong person. Yesterday, when I was walking home, he can with some of his guys, who were all carrying knives, and they pushed me against the concrete, and said that I was gonna get my fukin' balls slit. They held me down, and gave me a little cut on my chest for a more "physical" warning. He told me reporting this to the cops would be bad mistake, and that I would get some sick torture. He was laughing the whole time I was getting cut up. Man, I am thinking about killing him I'm so pissed. I know someone who has a 12 gauge shotgun, and I'm thinking of blowing his brains out. Then we'll see who won.
(This post is long because it'll do you a big favor if you read the whole thing with a clear head.)Originally posted by rajiv
![]()
![]()
![]()
...just to give you people an update. Legend, I followed your advice even after the dude warned me that I was fuking with the wrong person. Yesterday, when I was walking home, he can with some of his guys, who were all carrying knives, and they pushed me against the concrete, and said that I was gonna get my fukin' balls slit. They held me down, and gave me a little cut on my chest for a more "physical" warning. He told me reporting this to the cops would be bad mistake, and that I would get some sick torture. He was laughing the whole time I was getting cut up. Man, I am thinking about killing him I'm so pissed. I know someone who has a 12 gauge shotgun, and I'm thinking of blowing his brains out. Then we'll see who won.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.