"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Should I bang this girl?

Hit it or quit it?

  • Hit it!

    Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Quit it!

    Votes: 6 35.3%

  • Total voters
    17

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Okay...here's the deal:

Back when I was on my "stripper kick" (which ended badly, as some of you may remember), I met this dancer in one of the strip clubs in B-more. I bought a lapdance from her, wasn't really thinking about trying to "DJ" her or anything at the time. Then as I was leaving the place drunk that night I asked for her phone number. She gave me a half-assed smile/giggle but she had that "eww no way" look in her eye. So I just laughed and left.

Then my friend and I were up in there maybe a month later. She comes up as she's leaving to go home and starts talking to me. I've got my arm around her, etc, and I ask for her number, and she gives me the "Just give me yours" line. I wasn't going to, but then my buddy starts to give her HIS number pretending it's MINE, so I hooked her up with MY number. She never called.

After the drama with that one girl, I kinda got on to other things and met/hooked up with some other girls, but after a couple months, last Friday, I ran into her again. SHE came up and talked to ME. We bullsh*tted for a while but she had to get "back to work," so SHE asked ME if I had a phone to take her number with. I already called once and got the voicemail and it's legit.

Now this girl doesn't seem to have much potential for love and I dont' want to get romantically involved with her or any stripper for that matter. But supposing all she wants to do is f**k...should I hit it? God knows I want to. :D

I'm worried about how much she's been "around." I mean, it wasn't like she just handed out her number and said "call me, we'll hook up," it was a struggle. But still...

So I'm posting the poll here. It'd probably be a one- or two-dater, however long it takes me to get in her pants and then I'll just detach easy. Assume for a moment that I CAN do this without getting attached. If it was you, WOULD YOU?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
OFC you should hit it.

The real question is whether or not you even CAN.

And your wingman sounds like he was ****blocking you.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by JT47319
OFC you should hit it.

The real question is whether or not you even CAN.

And your wingman sounds like he was ****blocking you.
Yeah he's one of those guys that's useful in certain situations (one of the few people I can go to strip clubs with), but with women he just gets in the way. He's your buddy when it works to his advantage. I gave his ass a lift to the beach during the car-cruise week and then he tries to ditch me to go to this club because there's this girl he likes that was supposed to be there but she used to like me and he's afraid I'll get in the way. :rolleyes:

But anyway...I really don't care about the emotional aftershocks of something like this. My main concern is potential to catch something nasty. But I guess you take that risk with any casual sex encounter. She doesn't SEEM slutty (like the last stripper did :eek: ).
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
do you really have to ask?

I say don't call her - then go to the club about a month later.... that way you don't look desperate - and she'll wonder why you didn't call her like many of her b#tches do.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
She's a stripper. That's all I'm going to say.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
she's a stripper. think about it. their job consists of being hot and seduce men.

there's no doubt that she may probably be one of the best lays you're gonna have but think about the possibilities of getting STD. this tips the scale off for me.
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
After what you went through with the other stripper, I'd think it would be a clear cut sign for you to stay away from all strippers!!!

What makes you so confident that you could bang her that quick? Yeah, yeah I know she's a stripper, but that still doesn't assure you that you'll get @ss, you might get something else that you weren't planning on though.


I'd say a stripper's a stripper and a *****'s a *****, so don't waste your time.


PIMP
 
Top