Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I bang this girl?

Rmvbb

Reaction score
We're both 19, I met her in one of my college classes lately and she's been flirting back and forth with me. Clearly she wants it and has been giving some signs. But I was also interested in one of her friends, i wouldn't want me hooking up with her to turn her friend off from me. Or would getting with her help my chances with the friend?

https://imgur.com/a/VkgBN

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ewwww! No no no. Definitely not. Flirt with her or whatever but don’t actually ****. Have some standards man, Jesus. Just keep trying to get with her friend. Maybe the flirting will make her jealous so she’ll put herself on the table for you too. But do NOT **** her. She’s not hot at all.

Glassguy

Reaction score
She a dog dude. However the friend in the pic looks much better.

Problem is, when you lower your standards and fvck this chick, it will catch up with you. Women talk. Those who are higher value will not be interested if you sleep with this one.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't, but i have some ugly friends who would.

kronreiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dime a dozen type chicks. You see these average to less than average looking girls everywhere. Set your standards much higher and it will improve your game and status. Whatever you do, don't fvck either one of them. The word gets around. Always aim high, always!

Rmvbb

Reaction score
No. She's very unattractive. I assume that she is well below your league. She's likely to get obsessive and cause you unnecessary aggro in social circles.

Not worth it in the least.
How do you think I should try to pursue her hotter friend? Do you think she'd try to cvckblock me?

Glassguy

Reaction score
How do you think I should try to pursue her hotter friend? Do you think she'd try to cvckblock me?
Who cares what she thinks. Go after the friend as long as she is way hotter than the girl you showed a pic of.

Asasione

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares what she thinks. Go after the friend as long as she is way hotter than the girl you showed a pic of.
That's a low standard, her face is beaten up and that body looks chubby, some grandma's hotter then this broad. The friend is in the corner of the first pic slightly better.

Aim for better quality this is the kinda girl you bang high on some hard drugs and you don't tell a soul

Rmvbb

Reaction score
Oh no doubt the friend is way way hotter then she is. I've only seen the friend in passing a few times and have never talked to her before.

Rmvbb

Reaction score
No way dude. HB9's ONLY. If you truly want to elevate your game; you need to go for THE BEST.
Could you elaborate a little more on how I can elevate my game bro? I really wanna get with hot chicks but I feel like my game needs a boost first.

beforeimgone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could you elaborate a little more on how I can elevate my game bro? I really wanna get with hot chicks but I feel like my game needs a boost first.
Skip the fatty - unless you can see yourself getting her pregnant. Lol

Be direct, be bold, and laugh in the face of rejection. When you see a hot chick, don't think. Let your feet carry you to her and say whatever pops up into your mind first. Own whatever comes out of your mouth.

95 percent of guys don't have the stones to do this. Doing so will put you in a whole different league than you're in now

If you want to learn a fvck ton more, look through my field reports and comment on something that you don't understand how or why i did. I'll elaborate if you dont appear to be trolling. Good luck, bra

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Don’t she looks 16. You’d end up in jail labelled as a skinner. Pass

Rmvbb

Reaction score
No. Don’t she looks 16. You’d end up in jail labelled as a skinner. Pass
What advice do you have for going for her hotter friends and other hot girls in general?