Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I ask this girl to be my valentine?

Jonathan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I need help with this girl ive met a few months back. We just hang out and talked , all of this while she dated this other guy. Now she just broke up with her boyfriend a week ago and I was wondering if I should ask her to be my valentine and ask her out, or if I should wait? I have no clue.

Mez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Valentines Day Massacre

I don't think the timing is as important as how she has you pictured in her world view.

If you're going to ask this girl to be your valentine, and you want more out of the interaction than a smile, then you better know how to get the "more", but if your doing it just to brighten up her day, then by all means do it, and unless her ex-boyfriend is insecure he shouldn't have a problem with it.

P.S. And when he's kicking your ass... I want you to think, "Damn it Mez!" (just joking) They're broke up... He's not an issue.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ask her and be playful about it
You "Hey just to give you a heads up I already preordered you for Valentines Day"
that should get a laugh out of her and hopefully the answer your looking for.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blinkwatt
Just ask her and be playful about it
You "Hey just to give you a heads up I already preordered you for Valentines Day"
that should get a laugh out of her and hopefully the answer your looking for.
Blinkwatt has the right idea.... nice. :up:

Laterz...