Should I ask this chick out from class or not?

kav_3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so I'm taking college classes for the summer right and there's this one chick (hb1) in one of my classes and we were in the same group for our presentation which is now over. So I want to ask out but I'm wondering if there's any IOI's and whether it's worth pursuing or not.

Okay so the main part of this story is me and my group go to a restaurant to eat and work on our project and there is about 5 of us(I'm the only guy, rest are girls) though before we go hb1 and this other chick in our group are all talking with me there and hb1's relationship status comes up and she says she's single and we talked about other stuff so it could have been just girl talk.

So at the restaurant we are all just sitting there with me sitting beside hb1 who is in the middle b/w me and some other chick in our group. So there also 2 other in our group there also and they are just talking and acting like best friends and this one chick hb1 is also friends with them and is like kav and me are best friends in a joking way to and she gives me the light elbow to the midsection and one of the chicks is like if he's your best friend then what's his last name and well she knew, even though I never told her once. She said she saw it on the class list and her friends like that's creepy, while I just laughed it off.

I also got a call from her the next day that the whole group was going to meet up the day after and I was just like yeah alright sounds good, so i'm guessing she saved my number the one time I texted her but she was also like I'm going to email everybody to to let them know, so I guess I was wondering why she called to tell me that when I got her email anyways.

She also called me to tell me she needed this thing for our presentation to type out but I just figured she could have emailed or texted me to let me but I guess since she has my number it might have been easier to tell me that way.

I know I looking way too much into this but I just wanted some opinions on whether I should ask her out or just forget it because if she says no, it's going to be awkward in class.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely DO NOT ASK HER OUT. There is not ENOUGH IOIs. Wait for the "right moment" then go for it. A sign I would look for is if she tells everyone else in the group that she "likes me and would like to go out with me" and someone secretly tells me then I go for the kill.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amoka is being sarcastic. You should've picked up on it.
Ask her out. Nobody really cares

kav_3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol yeah sadly I didn't pick up on the sarcasm at first haha, too gullible lol, but I definitely see it now haha.

So you guys are saying I should forget any kind of IOI?

Also the reason I was worried about gossip and stuff was because in my group there was five chicks and I was the only guy right but this chick is friends with those other 5 chicks and then they would all know, especially if she said no which would be awkward.

Which is why I was wondering if she was giving me any IOI or enough IOI's lol. Also that class is pretty much all girls so there's also the possibility everyone could end up knowing haha but that's probably like worst case scenario stuff lol.

Also did you guys see anything I wrote that could seem like a IOI, just don't want to go in blind and then get burned lol.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HB1?? I think you misspelled.

To be honest, she'll probably go out with you, she most likely sees you as a gay friend.. no disrespect bro... start teasing and escalating on ALL girls.

kav_3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh lol yeah I haven't been thinking properly, I blame too much school haha. I just put hb1 referring to one chick cause I was going to give the other chicks a number too but I changed my mind anyways should be more like a hb8.

kav_3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so here's an update:

This chick added me on facebook two days ago and I confirmed her request yesterday and then she ended up blocking me on facebook the same day and I haven't spoken to her since two days ago, weird I know, but I guess that gave me my answer, so no point approaching her for a date but I think I might just ask her why she blocked me on facebook, for the hell of it.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Dont ask her out... ask her to come and chill in your dorm room late at night.. she has don it many times before .. If you try to date her it will take longer and cost more to F her..

kav_3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so I met up with her today with my other group members and basically I wussed out and didn't even mention it, she seemed pretty cold to me more than usual as well but got a little friendlier but not a whole lot as time went on.

Also I don't have a dorm it's community college so yeah no such luck with that.

I thought she may have been interested but the fact that she blocked me on facebook after adding me the day before is weird and I think it basically means she's not interested so might as well give up on this chick.