Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I Ask Her Out One Last Time?

JST8828

Don Juan
Reaction score
We hit it off on Okcupid, talked for a good bit before the date, and the date itself went very well, so I thought. Afterwards I began sensing low interest and late responses. I kept it cool though and went in for a second date invite a couple days later. I asked for a specific day (a Thursday) which I feel was a mistake instead of just asking when she's free. She explained how she would like to go out again but needs to see if she is first spending time with her sister and nephew on this night and then asked if she could get back to me tomorrow. No problem I said. She gets back to me at 10pm at night saying how she will be busy Thursday after all but asks if we can do it "another time". I say that's fine, no problem.

Overall I was sensing very low interest and her not countering with another day was the icing on the cake for me. That being said I did have this thought that she'd maybe reach out over the last week but she never did. Wondering if it's worth asking her out one last time, this time simply asking when she's free, and then putting this to bed for good. Thanks in advance.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
We hit it off on Okcupid, talked for a good bit before the date, and the date itself went very well, so I thought. Afterwards I began sensing low interest and late responses. I kept it cool though and went in for a second date invite a couple days later. I asked for a specific day (a Thursday) which I feel was a mistake instead of just asking when she's free. She explained how she would like to go out again but needs to see if she is first spending time with her sister and nephew on this night and then asked if she could get back to me tomorrow. No problem I said. She gets back to me at 10pm at night saying how she will be busy Thursday after all but asks if we can do it "another time". I say that's fine, no problem.

Overall I was sensing very low interest and her not countering with another day was the icing on the cake for me. That being said I did have this thought that she'd maybe reach out over the last week but she never did. Wondering if it's worth asking her out one last time, this time simply asking when she's free, and then putting this to bed for good. Thanks in advance.
NO.

Hope I was clear.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just saw one more time in the tittle.
Dont need more info.

You should not ask her out again, think about it do you really wanna go out with someone that is not sure about going on a date with you.

Best case senario she says yes then she either flake before the date or after 1st date.

You ask her once it is enough, if she change her mind the ball is in her court.

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would call it a day. Like Iamath said you asked her out already. You showed interested. You did your part. She turned it down. If she wanted to go out again she would have reached out or will reach back out.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Let’s just be friends” her before she does it to you.lol

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh hell no. This one just wants the attention you give her. She has no intention of meeting.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Through away her phone number.
Low interest means no interest.
I don't even fvcking know how you get OLD date.

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cut bait. Waste of time.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Reject her before she rejects you.

When she said that sh*t about she needs to see if her sister and nephew are available, you should've withdrawn the offer and told her you have other plans with some friends.

This is what happens when you fall out of first place. You can do better OP.

From here, you're either beta or useless. She only wants your attention, and your dik better not be within 5 miles of her.

Interest drops, stop contacting. She found a better guy, you need to find a better girl. Erase and replace. Judge nismo's ruling.

Case closed.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't bother.

Just know that online dating yields very low results, hell even getting a date off of one is a rarity. The problem with this OLD nonsense is that when you finally do actually meet up you most likely aren't going to hit it off anyway. There is just an air of awkwardness because there has been no real rapport developed, in reality you are going in pretty cold. When you meet women in the real world you've already established some sort of connection with her, so if you do actually go out on a date it is far more likely for something to come from it.