"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Should I apologize?

TheBeast

New Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2003
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
39
We were having some discusion in english class about a touchy subject and I said some very rude things cause i was trying to get a laugh out of the class. After I said it this girl that i have a thing for turned around and started to yell at me for what I said. The thing is what i said came out wrong and ended up sounding alot more derogitory than it was supposed to. I am almost positive that this girl had a thing for me, but after today she seemed pretty mad. Im not big on apologies but I think that one might be deserved in this case. Anyway im not really sure how to handle this so any help would be apreciated.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
519
Reaction score
28
Age
42
Location
Texas, USA
Only apologize to this girl if you're actually sorry for what you did. Do not under circumstances apologize to this girl only to get on her good side again. If you honestly feel bad about what you said, then yes, apologize.
 

TheBeast

New Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2003
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I dont realy feel bad about what i said it was just her reaction that made me feel bad. Ill just not even bring it up tommorow when i talk to her. I dont even care that much cause I flirt with half the girls in that class. I just kinda felt like i might of gone to far.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Who cares what she thinks of you. Don't appologize, don't mention it. If she has a problem with what you said its HER problem not yours.

If she has some insecurity with some wise crack you said, she needs to solve it. Its not your responisbility to fix little ms. can't take a joke.

Don't let other peoples reactions stop you. As said by Robert Greene, any attention will end in good attention.

On a side note....

EWWW THE BEAST. nasty, why not get some natty ice, or some stones while your at it. Growse
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
182
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
WA
NO crap man, be one. remember, "its my way or the highway". Thats the best piece of advice one could give.
 

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
318
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
haha say this to your self "haha fruck the stupid bltch" "she can go suck a ****" well it gives me self confidence, flirt with her friends and she wont be mad at you anymore :)
 

TheBeast

New Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2003
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Ya today i just was like **** it and flirted with the other girls in that class. Im not even stressing over if it was to far or not. If she had a problem with it then ill let her. She kind ignored me today and so i decided to give her the weekend before I talk to her again.

EWWW THE BEAST. nasty, why not get some natty ice, or some stones while your at it. Growse
wtf does that mean
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
The beast is another name for Milwakeess (Sp?) best. A kind a cheap nasty beer. Natural ice = natty ice, another NASTY beer. And stones are keystone light some people don't mind those but i hate them.

Avoid the first 2 like the plague.
 
Top