"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Should a very wealthy man be suspicious of wifey who is a former Miss (some country)?

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

B80

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
926
Reaction score
675
It's visa free for Turkish Citezins and South Americans. Also Russian women are spammed online by thirsty western simps who flood them with attention because foe whatever reason they believe all Russian women are models even though the average Russian woman is no better than an American
lower % of overweight women in Russia which makes a big difference to attractiveness... although higher % of under nourished looking women.

slavic features are pretty striking too.

I imagine they're bloody streetwise due to the harsh environment and know how to play simps, desperate men to a t.

I also imagine anyone reasonably attractive ends up going all in using their looks to get out of poverty from a relatively young age, whether that be porn, prostitution, getting involved with rich men. any small % of attractive, 'traditional' russian women who don't go down these routes are unlikely to entertain dating random western tourists looking for women.
 
Last edited:
Top