"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Should a "very attractive" man desiring a harem just tell gals that he & his wife/girlfriend are into poly?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I recently met a guy on a well-respected dating app. We chatted on the app at first, before texting. Once we started texting, he told me he has a wife and that they engage in “kitchen-table polyamory” ...
ut after we met, it became pretty clear he is cheating on his wife—asking me not wear perfume or scented products, telling me he could only meet for an hour and a half, asking to meet in a grocery store parking lot for 20 minutes then canceling because his wife “came home early.” A lying cheater, right? But I’m very lonely in this pandemic.
my opinion: Shouldn't such a man tell the wife before getting married - and just keep cycling through women until one realizes that being #1 for a Chad is better than being the 1 for a Normie, and agrees to the arrangement?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

christie

Banned
Joined
Oct 29, 2020
Messages
786
Reaction score
491
I fixed thread title: The "very attractive" man desiring a harem can tell the wife/girlfriend he is polyamorous before she becomes a wife/girlfriend.:up:

When on OLD, I hope I was able to convince a few men to put this in their profile and in their description and in the first message to girls when I realised what they were doing(lying cheater). I never went back to doublecheck their profiles to see if they were brave and masculine and authentic enough to advertise this authenticity.





It would be bold.

As bold as advertising "sex first, figure the rest out later" that member lost_blackbird and mrgoodstuff had the courage to consider putting in their OLD profiles. I think lost _blackbird actually tried the experiment in the Tinder thread.:up:
 
Top