Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should a "very attractive" man desiring a harem just tell gals that he & his wife/girlfriend are into poly?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently met a guy on a well-respected dating app. We chatted on the app at first, before texting. Once we started texting, he told me he has a wife and that they engage in “kitchen-table polyamory” ...
ut after we met, it became pretty clear he is cheating on his wife—asking me not wear perfume or scented products, telling me he could only meet for an hour and a half, asking to meet in a grocery store parking lot for 20 minutes then canceling because his wife “came home early.” A lying cheater, right? But I’m very lonely in this pandemic.
my opinion: Shouldn't such a man tell the wife before getting married - and just keep cycling through women until one realizes that being #1 for a Chad is better than being the 1 for a Normie, and agrees to the arrangement?

christie

Banned
Reaction score
I fixed thread title: The "very attractive" man desiring a harem can tell the wife/girlfriend he is polyamorous before she becomes a wife/girlfriend.:up:

When on OLD, I hope I was able to convince a few men to put this in their profile and in their description and in the first message to girls when I realised what they were doing(lying cheater). I never went back to doublecheck their profiles to see if they were brave and masculine and authentic enough to advertise this authenticity.

It would be bold.

As bold as advertising "sex first, figure the rest out later" that member lost_blackbird and mrgoodstuff had the courage to consider putting in their OLD profiles. I think lost _blackbird actually tried the experiment in the Tinder thread.:up: