Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Shot-Down Comebacks

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am going to a Drive in movie with a girl on Monday, we are good friends as we have tried dating but it did not work out. Anyways, she is kind of prude and only made out with one guy. I want to go with a makeout close, but I am not sure how to react if she DENIES me. If she decides to stay in the car (she wants to drive), how shall I proceed? IF she is standing outside her car with me and I go in and she turns so I nail the cheek or moves and I cannot pull it off, what should my response be?

Thanks.

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Eileen ... I should just makeout close you. LOL, I heard your good in bed from several people :)

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Paid, Laid & Made
Eileen ... I should just makeout close you. LOL, I heard your good in bed from several people :)
Unfortunately I started that rumor. The truth is I'm horrible in bed.

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OUCH! That's up to me to decide, plus I need a good topic for my new thread :p

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet she's a screamer :D

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Reaction score
She came as soon as I put it in. And Made the whole bed wet. Oh, jeez. I'm such a stud. lol

D4H

Don Juan
Reaction score
she was alright in bed... just needs to get a lil better at workin those hips when she's on top.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To give a serious answer, if you want to try to make out with her...go ahead. There's no need for a "come back" for your actions. You're doing something that you want to do. If its not something that *she* wants to do, there's no reason to get all pissy and offended about it. She's not rejecting your offer to make out to "get you". She's doing it because she's not comfortable. Don't take it personally. Again, Paid, your ego is out of control. Get that into check or you'll never excel in the area of women.

revelashon

Don Juan
Reaction score
well put blitz..If you want her go for it, don’t hesitate…she’ll know ur position n you’ll kno hers.

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know. I will go with flow ... we both can figure it out hopefully. I like this girl and she's not an EX, which is a good thing for me. I am just having trouble getting her to go with me to a new level in our relationship, it bothers me. But if she does not want to or is scared, I will respect that and lay off.

Eileen is from Britain ... she can shag like a minx, let's not lie.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Enough about Eileen fer ƒuck's sake. When I post on a thread no one wonders wether I am a good lay (I am BTW). This is why we get AW's on this board all the time!

Oh and kiss her , what are you waiting for ? An engraved invitation?

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kissing her would be simple. She loves that hard to get stuff or making it uber difficult for me to be able to pull it off. She knows I lose my temper in situations like these ... cause well I am standing there like an idiot and she denied me. I cant just turn around walking away like nothing happened. What am I suppose to say?

Seraph

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Walden
Enough about Eileen fer ƒuck's sake. When I post on a thread no one wonders wether I am a good lay (I am BTW). This is why we get AW's on this board all the time!

Oh and kiss her , what are you waiting for ? An engraved invitation?
Uh oh, someone's jealous.

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me make sure I'm understanding you PLM.

The girl plays hard to get with you on purpose and she knows it gets your temper up?

Is that right?

She loves that she can get a reaction out of you. STOP reacting to her. Yes you can walk away like nothing happened. You have to walk away like nothing happened. She's playing the game with you, that you sould be playing with her. And she's winning.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eileen,

First, ask him what she's done to make him believe that. I have the feeling that he's just speaking his ultimate fear, rather than talking about something that this girl has actually done.

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, thanks Eileen, right as usual. I know she does it cause she knows. But the girl hates confrontation and she knows this would lead directly into one. I have decided that I will just leave if denied and not say anything. Also, this date might not happen as she seems to be flaking on me.

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No the Girl has actually denied me it ... 2 times.