Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Shorter Friend is Walking Around Taller Than Me Now

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just can't get over it, I swear this kid was like 5'6, but it doesn't make sense, I'm 5'11, I saw him at his job, guy is taller than I am now LOL, like what are you doing? It's been a while since I saw him, I think he might of went and got surgery to make himself taller or something, like I don't even think you can walk around with lifts that high like that, it doesn't make any sense but he was towering over me lmao I was totally speechless.

Why do people do this? I don't understand. He's always been a vindictive and jealous guy but damn, like this? I didn't ever tvubn it was this bad, somebody who wears like a 6 inch lift, I can't be saw in public with, he looks weird, he's notoriously short where I'm from, we grew up together and everyone universally knows him as short because he'd get angry if people made fun of him... more than anything I'd just love to watch some poor woman's face he brings home after he steps out the boots and is his actual height like bruh.

Is this even possible? Like who does this?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you care so much? You seem really insecure about the fact that he is taller than you now.
He's not taller than me lol I don't live moment by moment, I have no problem existing in that moment, I have lots of friends that are taller than me, but my thing with this is that he's living for a moment and living a lie within that moment.

Ill be looked down upon by associating with somebody who lives a lie, you need to be righteous with your self ownership

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's not taller than me lol I don't live moment by moment, I have no problem existing in that moment, I have lots of friends that are taller than me, but my thing with this is that he's living for a moment and living a lie within that moment.

Ill be looked down upon by associating with somebody who lives a lie, you need to be righteous with your self ownership
Where you taller than him at 16 or 17 or something and years away and he had a odd late growth spurt, or is this someone at 25 who was short and your away for a while and somehow became taller than you?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where you taller than him at 16 or 17 or something and years away and he had a odd late growth spurt, or is this someone at 25 who was short and your away for a while and somehow became taller than you?
No growth spurt, his entire family is short