"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Short termer

cyrano

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
I am living abroad for six months , and whilst here, have started seeing (in a mutually consensual f-buddy) way, another English girl. She is 25 and I am 22.

Anyway, to avoid the details, things so far have been quite good- she is certainly a good performer, and I'm having a good time, and certainly not make any use or even reference to the L word.

However, being morally corrupt as I am, I read her diary the other day. I found out that she had been to bed with, but not slept with another guy here a few weeks back, and that her reason for not sleeping with him was me!!! There is a load of nice stuff about me, as well as a few lines to the effect that she though that we were just using one another for some fun, but now that she thinks that she might actually feel something for me. She also make reference to a time when she accidentally called me her boyfriend, which she reckoned in the diary to be a bit freudian. I for the record just pretended not to hear it.

So my question is this- where do I go from here? I can't say I'm overly pleased that she went to bed with another bloke, but all things being equal, its not as though I have ever staked any claim to her, and therefore don't really have much to be annoyed about (ego no doubt). Secondly, do I let this woman fall for me, or do I push her away- there is no way that I am prepared for a relationship- particularly given the fact that we are both going to be leaving the country in a few months to go back home to separate places.

I'm kind of inclined just to enjoy the ride so to speak- we both knew what we were getting into, and if she is going to actually fall for me, then that is her problem. However, I don't intentionally want to hurt her, and so don't really know what to do. Any advice gratefuly received.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Sir Shags Alot

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 25, 2002
Messages
308
Reaction score
0
Location
kc
there is no way that I am prepared for a relationship- particularly given the fact that we are both going to be leaving the country in a few months to go back home to separate places
You anwsered it yourself. Have fun, don't get envolved. Guard your heart. Ride that wave until it breaks. Don't worry about her feelings! Shes knows you are going back home, so what can she expect?
 

Skel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
10
You said shes your **** buddy. So make a decision. Either you want more from the relationship and you tell her or you dont and you deal with the consequences.
 

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
582
Reaction score
1
Location
PA
Not to start one of those "scarlet women" debates, and I have no problem with a girl who knows what she wants and does what she wants (at least you know up front what is going on) but I would not be inclined to get emotionally involved with someone who can try people on like that. Your opinion may be different, but it looks like you already know the answer.
 
Top