"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Short Term Goals

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2002
Messages
402
Reaction score
3
Since I haven't done any approaches or anything yet, I'm trying a new system...Making a list of short term goals that I want to accomplish girls wise....First my short term goal is to get a number before thanksgiving break is over....Leaving me 2 days left....I've been to the mall about 8 times within the past few weeks and today I went with a friend and EVERYTIME no approaches.....ERRRRR....It's like a famous quote "I can only show you the door, you have to walk through it"-Morpheus...All the advice in the world won't help me out unless I help myself out by taking action....

So once again staying true to my short term goal...im off to the mall again...WISH ME LUCK...I REALLY HAVE TO DO IT THIS TIME...
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2002
Messages
402
Reaction score
3
Well not yet...But I'm going again today...I just gotta force myself to approach...So here we go again....
 
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
well good luck.

I find it hard to complete specific goals when it comes to getting a # by a certain time or whatever. I guess it's all about strangling those f*cking negative thoughts and doing whatever it is you're gonna do.
 
Top