Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

short Sunday FR

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Decided to head out too Brighton for a Sunday beer with my mate.

Had a few beers on the train and felt loose by the time I got there and decided to try some sort of 'state' exercises lol. I never do this sort of stuff, but me and my friend were just in a stupid mood. I was walking up to girls and telling them that i'm giving out free hugs. First girls thought it was really funny and she gave me a hug and then we chatted for a few mins and tried to get her to come to the pub with us, but no sale.
Done it 2 more times. Again, girls liked it although teh very last girl I done it too hated me and called me a pervert/creep and told me to get lost! haha

Went too the Ivy coctail bar and there's a couple of 6's sitting opposite us. I ask the barman to send them over a glass of tap water and a note asking if they liked me and my friend with options to tick the box (yes, no, maybe)

They ticked 'maybe'. She laughed and smiled at me. I called her over but she was like ''No, you come to me!''. So I go over there and get talking a little, but I really didn't like her personality much. Her friend was nice. My wing managed to somehow upset the one I didn't like by guessing her job to be a hairdresser. She turned a bit bitchy and then basically told my friend ''Either buy us a drink or go away''. It got a bit weird tbh! The atmosphere got hella awkward very fast! We ended up just being lke ''Cool. Have fun tonight!'' and left with out tails between out legs!

Then went too a club. Full of hot teens! I was playing with some playful, more 'direct' openers than I usually use, and I was getting some good reactions.

I then got talking too an 18 year old hottie!! Done my usual thing of obviously pretending to be much much younger than my real age and then also pretending that she's too young for me. Sometimes works to make them chase. Worked with the 18 year old I banged a little while back. She does MMA and I sexualised it and talked about how i'd let her choke me out during sex and she sort of screeched and laughed and hit my arm. Was going damn well and for a second I thought I might be able to bang this teenager on a Sunday!

A few times I kind of turned away from her to see if she's chase and she actually did reinitiate conversation a few times so I knew I had attraction. She lost her friends tempomorarily and as we were looking for them I pretty much just pusher her against the wall and made out for a few seconds. Now, my memory is a little hazy here (drunk) but I think I remember sensing some reluctance on her part and I think she ended the kiss first, fairly fast, which never usually happens (usually I pull away first to not seem overly keen)

At one point she told me she was gonna go the bathroom but that she'd be back and honestly, I didn't think i'd see her again, but to my surprised, she did come back.

From this point though I kind of felt the energy die a little. Partly my own fault. 1/I was pretty drunk. 2/My wing had gone home and I was gonna have to either get a VERY expensive cab by myself or wait around until like 5am for the next train!! She done the 'ill be back in a minute' thing again, but this time she DIDN'T come back. D'oh. Wasn't mean to be. Would have been a brilliant result though, tbh. She was like a good 8

Made a few more approaches but it was all a bit sloppy at this point and nothing stuck

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still thinking about the girl that got away. Usually I get over it after like 2 days.

She had just turned EIGHTEEN, man!! And she was hot.

Grrrr...