Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Short "psychedelic trip" while day dreaming, is it possible

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Without the using of any drugs. Can the body biology create such experience and what involved in this process? Like if your sleeping routine turned upside down

Billtx49

Reaction score
Without the using of any drugs. Can the body biology create such experience and what involved in this process? Like if your sleeping routine turned upside down
Well if it isn’t complete loss of consciousness daydreaming, try some good nonaddictive drugs and get back to us with a real life and realistic comparison summary …

EnTL

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to have something similar as a little boy when i got the fever. My dad said I would walk around like a zombie non-responsive and then i'd go back to bed. it wasn't sleep walking exactly as i fully remember the experience as i remember i was chasing the sound of my name being called. i would fluctuate to feeling tiny and everything was big to vice versa. also everything was extremely hard and i was soft or vice versa. it was ****ed up. happened up until i was about 11 whenever i got the fever. it was always the sound of my name being called that got me going and i would chase it ..lol probably not what you are referring to but i thought i'd share