Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Short police officer gets dissed

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a police officer we are trained to take quite a bit of verbal abuse in a situation like that. Where we can take action is if the verbal abuse is interfering with an investigation we are trying to actively work, or, if people touch us at all. If someone so much as puts the tip of their pinkie on my arm in an insulting and provoking manor I am allowed to remove it by any means necessary and if they touch it a second time I will arrest them. If the touch my firearm i will arrest after the first time. But if it’s just verbal then they can call me anything they want and I’m expected to take it. I’ve never been verbally attacked by anybody who wasn’t under arrest. I have arrested people for obstructing my investigation but they were never directly attacking me. Just upset in general. And once they’re in handcuffs every noise they make you consider no different than a barking dog or nagging wife that you tune out LOL
What is the average size of the officers working in your department? do they get different treatment from people according to that?