• Wait till check clears and then delete all the work you done

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't do sh1t, mother fvcker got insecure, it's his problem, fvck him

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
Hey. Yea my fvcking a55 employer short paid me. He was playing around as if I need project he trying to get off the feet more than he needs it. Basically throwing some lame a55 pua sh1t at me, he's not even a pua, just a sales man that divorced with 5 wifes and now meets babes. Bragging, a55 kissing, rich looser.

I was about to tell him the monopoly guy can do work for him if he wants to play games like that. And then that I only work for straight people. Fvcking faggit.

So he short paid me. Disrespect.

I know what I'm gonna do, but I need your general consensus, and I need to kick some a55, tomorrow's my work out day, so it will be fun. :up:

If your employer have short paid you, and you know that you will never work for that b1tch again, and than you have 0 respect for the mother fvcker, what would you do? Please vote.

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
djSlvt said:
Hey. Yea my fvcking a55 employer short paid me. He was playing around as if I need project he trying to get off the feet more than he needs it. Basically throwing some lame a55 pua sh1t at me, he's not even a pua, just a sales man that divorced with 5 wifes and now meets babes. Bragging, a55 kissing, rich looser.

I was about to tell him the monopoly guy can do work for him if he wants to play games like that. And then that I only work for straight people. Fvcking faggit.

So he short paid me. Disrespect.

I know what I'm gonna do, but I need your general consensus, and I need to kick some a55, tomorrow's my work out day, so it will be fun. :up:

If your employer have short paid you, and you know that you will never work for that b1tch again, and than you have 0 respect for the mother fvcker, what would you do? Please vote.
I'm not sure I get your question.

But I hope this is relevant. If you feel your job is ripping you off, then confront your boss and be upfront with him/her. This will work especially well if you know you are wanted and your boss is satisfied with your level/quality of work.

I felt like I was being underpaid. So rather than ask for a raise, I threatened to quit. My boss bumped my pay rate by 50% and also gave me a lot of slack. I work when I want, from home if I want, and get a lot of benefits that other people working there don't get. For example, like getting paid under the table without tax and getting cash bonuses.

So, in my opinion you should just tell your boss you have other employers lined up to hire you on the spot. Always have a backup plan. Tell him if he wants you around he needs to appreciate your work and respect you. If he doesn't, you keep your word and quit. Don't even show up the next day. Even if you don't have a backup plan, if you are really "wanted" by your boss, I guarantee you he will call you several times trying to get you to come back for higher pay, benefits, etc.

Hope that helps. When in doubt, just threaten people. It works like a charm.

By the way, if you have good people skills and have a "go getter" attitude, finding a job is not hard at all. Qualifications are not nearly as important as communication skills. You have to be able to sell yourself well.

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
What English? American English? English English? Australian English? Spanglish? Which English do you want.

Nah, it was just an a55hole that kept jerking me for minimal cash flow because of my fvcked up beyond all reasonable recognition circumstances. Long story short, I feel much better off not working for the jerk.

If I was able to do real work now, I'd be making a lot of money. With my skills I can easily pull in 70 to 80 k, more with just a bit more education. That's working for someone. I'm also opening a business, which is another reason not to fvck around with people who play around.

At present circusmstances I have the source code, the fvck can't do sh1t but start from scratch. Should he call me I have all the control over the outcome. He can either pay me (and I do charge interest), he can kiss my a55, or I can just tell him to have the monopoly guy design his websites. In other words I've got control of the situation, plus I deleted the templates he bought, so starting from scratch will be very painful. I'll have to wait and see a week or two, then I'll know for sure if I want to delete everything.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about you be one of the reasnoble two and call him up and tell him straight up; "this is not what we agreed for, pay up sucker"...if he trys to get out of it...call the Labour Board (or what ever the organization is in your area) and tell them.

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
Nah, he can twist it, he gave me some rides to and from work, althrough not part of agreement, in his head it has value. I dont' want to go there, nor argue with the guy.

He lost it when he wrote that check, even thought it was short, he still had to write it.

He tried running a game on me, he misjudged and misunderstood me, which simply means he knows little of PU, just some sales man skills and a lot of a55 kissing and bragging, and money. Now, if I call him I'm gonna give him a false sense of some achievement, I don't want that. He'd expect me to be straight up with him. I've cracked his game, and the best course of action was take my check and not work for him. I got my check, short, now the best course of action is don't jump the gun.

Eventually he will call me, that already means he's submitting, I can do a lot with that. Should he not call me, again, he's submissive because he's afraid to call me and face the music. Either way, I win.

I'm not gonna go crazy for some 60 bucks, I could care less.

Bonez

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
60 bucks?

I thought you meant he jipped 4 grand or something from you.

Unless you have a written agreement or some way to prove how much you were supposed to make than you're screwed. Pay stubs, and regular hours worked should be easy enough for you to find if you worked for over four weeks, but if you didn't than you probably didn't deserve the job anyways. Just because you're going to ***** and say you didn't want the job, than I should tell you that you should always talk to the boss before you start working for em and make a decision to whether he is dependable or not.

Report his name to BBB, call a lawyer if you've got any evidence to your pay, sue him for damages. Labour board does nothing beyond a reasonable doubt, lawyers can put a spin and a judge will look towards the most dependable of the two as the person who should win. If you have nothing, than you're going to waste a ton of money on your lawyer and his. Your lawyer will ask if you've got anything, and if he thinks you're a broke punk with no case he'll tell you to beg for the money back and cut your losses, instead of accepting you.

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
More than four weeks. Nah, it's not a type of job where you have agreements.

I just found out that his other employee left. Uhhh, that chick had some nice a55 on her. Chances of him calling me are very favorable, not that I'm hoping or wanting his call. It's more like come on, submit b1tch, I'll show you how to really fvck around.

There are a few things I want off him. For once, my pay plus an a55hole fee. I'm gonna tell him you should pay me a55hole fee because you didn't stick to our agreement. :D Then I want to use some of his connection to get me some sh1t, then using his field I can find me a supermodel or two. A lot of sh1t I can do there. :up: BUT not unless I play by other people's rules!