iscotz
New Member
I'm a 17 year guy that is about 5'3". Its not really that I'm not attractive its that i get that
I am cute, and friend type. An example of one of my problems is that my friend and i usually go to the Rec. Around our neighborhood. Not just to work out but to rock climb and play basketball.
I like to be toned not bulky, but anyways i'll be standing next to my friend 5'7-5-9 or around him and i'll see a nice looking girl glancing our way but most of the time i just think she is looking at my taller friend.
Plus it has happened that i go up to a girl and start a conversation about climbing and she wants to climb. she comes over and just as i thought i might be busy over the weekend she gives one of thoses glances to my friend as she moves into my friend and uses me as a crutch.
Trust i will keep trying but a beating and a shot down like that is.....f%#@ing stupid
I am cute, and friend type. An example of one of my problems is that my friend and i usually go to the Rec. Around our neighborhood. Not just to work out but to rock climb and play basketball.
I like to be toned not bulky, but anyways i'll be standing next to my friend 5'7-5-9 or around him and i'll see a nice looking girl glancing our way but most of the time i just think she is looking at my taller friend.
Plus it has happened that i go up to a girl and start a conversation about climbing and she wants to climb. she comes over and just as i thought i might be busy over the weekend she gives one of thoses glances to my friend as she moves into my friend and uses me as a crutch.
Trust i will keep trying but a beating and a shot down like that is.....f%#@ing stupid