Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Short guy study: 5'6" or shorter guys need to earn 175K+ more to be as desirable as 6' guys

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree completely. But needs to be hair adjusted.

X - axis (input - height)

Y- axis (input- norwood number)

Z-axis (output - required income delta to be "equivalent to" a 6-foot, full hair/NW0 guy)

(Not sure what this surface would look like. Too tired right now.)
No S.

When it comes of hairline and hair density people still dont get how important it is...for a young guy or one that doesnt look that manly type, it could be a dry spell sentence.

Even for people in their 50s, a strong hairline is a super bonus...think of people like frank grillo.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So then lowering standards isn't a negative thing then...
Depends on how realistic your standards actually are.

Most guys shortchange themselves, but if a 2/10 guy who is short expects to date supermodels then he simply isn't being realistic.

I'd say most guys can probably consistently date 2 points higher than they are and every once in a while 3 points higher when you find a woman who places a high value on something you have not involving looks.

Most guys date at their level or maybe 1 point higher, with some lower than they are.

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I guess they now know what they need to do....get out and make that cheddar!

The shorter you are the more you need to earn to make up the difference.

I see all the time in Europe guys under 1.80 with girls at their height and occasionally even taller than them

even though women have a preference for taller guys , this is not a death sentence

being an average guy and expecting to bang above average women with ease just means that you are delusional

look at yourself in the Mirror and ask yourself if you would be a hot woman if you would bang a guy like you

now imagine that women work with even less information than that , sometimes only by looking at you briefly . The key is to learn how to give out a really good first impression

M

member160292

Everyone has shortcomings, doesn’t mean you can’t have success with women or life.

This site turned into a Mean Girls forum. ‘If I’m ugly, will I still be able to find a man who loves me for who I am? Lol