"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Short guy has meltdown in public, rants about OLD

A

AJ84

Guest
I didn’t see how she smiled in the video I watched so I can’t comment on that. Some people are just socially awkward af and a simple smile from someone can be misinterpreted by another party. I know the guy is an Ass bag and needs to seriously take a long look in the mirror at himself but the dude that tackled him was a loser too. What shmuck does that? I mean if the dude had physically assaulted someone or pulled out a knife or gun THEN you tackle him, not for running his mouth though. I absolutely abhor white knights more than guys like the short dude to be honest. Someone trying to impress the ladies by acting tough, just makes me laugh because I know it’s so fake as hell but women can’t see that. They eat that fake tough **** up.
I agree that the other guy should not have tackled him as he wasn’t even really in his face, he was in the face of the other guy.
I don’t see it as white knighting though. I think the other guy probably was very agitated because you can hear him getting more and more angry at the short guy.

I remember on the subway once this young guy was walking up and down the train yelling and getting in people’s faces, just ranting and scaring the crap out of everyone. Another guy yelled at him to stfu and sit down and he wouldn’t do this guy walks up to the ranting guy and grabs his shoulders just as the train stopped and the doors open, and he pushed him right out of the door.

He wasn’t white knighting, he was just really annoyed and angry at this young guy and his emotions got the best of him. Some people clapped.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Not at all. I think he’s an idiot. But don’t be coy. You’re way more socially adept than that. You know how easy men are to fluster and wreck. Just the right kind of smile or look can send a guy like this off the rails. The white knights were pretty funny. We didn’t get the lead in and context before the outburst.

You asserted openly the danger of men. Nothing else. I hear that narrative all the time. Lol

Of course it’s all men’s fault. Hahahaha
yeah and when she smiled to him it was pretty obvious that shes just baiting him and manipulating
 
A

AJ84

Guest
i guess poor and little bit fat men dont deserve love but women of same quality do
Did I post that? You’re projecting a bit lol.

No one is entitled to sh*t they didn’t earn. Even poor little fat men, or poor little fat women, whatever. His attitude is his major problem, not his height.

This is how people get bitter, when they think they deserve stuff from other people without making an ounce of effort to earn it.

I know a guy with no legs who went to school, got a degree, has a job, and plays wheelchair hockey. And yep he’s married. I never once heard him whine about his physical situation, which, like the short guy, he can’t change.

Yeah the guy is short, but he’s creating his own problems with his sh*t attitude and sense of entitlement. Sorry but I have zero sympathy for people who decide to drown in their own failures and expect someone to throw them a life raft rather than learn how to swim.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
No one is entitled to sh*t they didn’t earn.
He could pay ca$h and bang any woman he wants, hoochies, cheerleaders, groupies, beer drinkers, high class stuck up hoes that real freaky, lawyers, nurses, police women, teachers, big titties, short and thick, all complexions, different nationalities.!
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
He could pay ca$h and bang any woman he wants, hoochies, cheerleaders, groupies, beer drinkers, high class stuck up hoes that real freaky, lawyers, nurses, police women, teachers, big titties, short and thick, all complexions, different nationalities.!
or he could go gay
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
...and all it took was a smile from a woman.




Let the pages of hate begin....
Its pretty black pill.

Its comical. I am 6'1. Not short nor tall imho but I never had a issue or a lifetime of rejections from height for obv reasons.

Women get a social engineering service to be fat as ****kkk and *****s. The manlet's are trolled out of the gene pool.

YouTuber Monday Blue brought it to my attention that the Stiff Upper Lip is the best option. The man in question has a series of freak outs. He tried deleting old vids but cyberspace has it now.

I cannot stress meditation enough. Sadly not even Captain Red beard aka rsd Tyler could save angry manlet from himself.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Not at all. I think he’s an idiot. But don’t be coy. You’re way more socially adept than that. You know how easy men are to fluster and wreck. Just the right kind of smile or look can send a guy like this off the rails. The white knights were pretty funny. We didn’t get the lead in and context before the outburst.

You asserted openly the danger of men. Nothing else. I hear that narrative all the time. Lol

Of course it’s all men’s fault. Hahahaha
Oh really? Women are trained from birth to believe that men are masculine, in control, and can LEAD. That's what society teaches a woman. Society doesn't teach a woman that a simple greeting is going to be considered leading a man on, and to be careful that the green will cause am attack. IN FACT it's feminine and submissive to be pleasant and warm when you greet someone. But now it's her fault for bringing in his attack because sure was feminine and submissive to him as his server? Please.

Don't be coy. Pick a diatribe and stick with it. You can't have it both ways
 

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
More proof it's not staged...here's Inside Edition interviewing him...lol at 1:20 of course they're gonna troll him by sending a tall, attractive woman to interview him....

 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,954
More proof it's not staged...here's Inside Edition interviewing him...lol at 1:20 of course they're gonna troll him by sending a tall, attractive woman to interview him....
I hope she didn't smile at him :)
The guy's acting like a d!ck in this video too, you'd think he was getting paid for it.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,126
More proof it's not staged...here's Inside Edition interviewing him...lol at 1:20 of course they're gonna troll him by sending a tall, attractive woman to interview him....

Look at that far piece of sheet at 1:04. :down:
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,126
And that “fat piece of sheet” is able to control her emotions, unlike the short dude who seems unravelled and one female stranger smile away from the next incel mass shooting.
This is why women need to be BANNED here. You offer nothing good here.
 
Top