Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Short guy gets the girl

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This video came up randomly on YouTube, pretty funny how it turns out. I feel sorry for shorter guys, I’m 6’3” and if everything was the same except height I can’t imagine how hard dating would be these days

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being short doesnt mean you wont get women, it just means you might have less options. If you are good looking, hit the gym, dress good, have a decent personality, got your money right, etc then you can do fine. I'm a short guy and I've always been able to get women. I've slept with plenty women taller then me. My on and off girlfriend that I've had for almost 2 years is one inch taller then me. Some guys use being short as an excuse for there failures with women.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being short doesnt mean you wont get women, it just means you might have less options. If you are good looking, hit the gym, dress good, have a decent personality, got your money right, etc then you can do fine. I'm a short guy and I've always been able to get women. I've slept with plenty women taller then me. My on and off girlfriend that I've had for almost 2 years is one inch taller then me. Some guys use being short as an excuse for there failures with women.
Lol did you watch the video? He would have never had a chance if she didn’t first get to know him. Instantly disqualified because of his height so it’s a pretty legit excuse for failures with women I’d say. Doesn’t matter to me, just an observation

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Brad Marchand of the Boston Bruins is short and ugly overall. His real life height also isnt 5 9 but more like 5 6 at the max if you ever met him in person and stood by him. Anyway, he has an hb10 wife.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy she rated highest in looks had those spacers in his ear lobes to make those big holes. Ugh, that is so gross. And she said he looked friendly but "tough". Which is interesting, because men from my generation would view a guy wearing those things as feminine. Times have changed, obviously.

At least the "3" guy didn't appear to let his looks rating bother him. Could be just good at hiding it though. Probably helps that he was given the highest personality score, and she agreed to go out with him.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol did you watch the video? He would have never had a chance if she didn’t first get to know him. Instantly disqualified because of his height so it’s a pretty legit excuse for failures with women I’d say. Doesn’t matter to me, just an observation
Honestly, I did not watch the video. Some women will automatically disqualify a man because of his height. Some arent as shallow. What I mean by failures is that some guys dont work on improving themselves or just give up easily after not putting in much effort. Then they blame there height for there failures.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This video came up randomly on YouTube, pretty funny how it turns out. I feel sorry for shorter guys, I’m 6’3” and if everything was the same except height I can’t imagine how hard dating would be these days

Its life on hard mode. I'm 6ft. By no metric am I tall. I have had a manlet call me tall before. It cracks me up.

Truth be told, female entitlement is on tren these days. Ironically enough, women are just getting fatter and fatter. Ltr and marriage means bulking season and pulling the pin on the fat grenade.

I have been doubling down on game, purpose, self actualization, get deezed, pursue self knowledge, explore consciousness. Its never ending. Its nonstop.

We're the lost boy generation. So be it. Find meaning in the process. Unattachment to the fruits of your labor is the way (tao).

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Laughable video, none of those guys are over a 5. That was one ugly group of men. My confidence just sky rocketed and this video proved my point. Women have bad taste except fat women, they know a good looking guy when they see one.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, I did not watch the video. Some women will automatically disqualify a man because of his height.
I was impressed that she agreed to go out with the guy after she saw which one he was. I mean, I wouldn't go out with a "3".

However, maybe agreed to a date to make a friend/orbiter out of him. Or to avoid looking shallow on camera.

Even though she called him short, he was still taller than she was. And he was much smaller than all of the other guys.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Same as you. Though I prefer shorter women. My GF is 1.5” shorter than me.

jhonny9546

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing your experience. It's not only focused on woman, but how do you deal with being "dominant" in the society? (if you are 20cm shorter than national average)