Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Short FR

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only had time for a few sets as didn't go out till late.

Ist set i'm at the bar getting a beer and a fairly hot girl (who is part of a 3-set I'd already noticed who were sitting down) stands next to me to get served. I say ''You don't fancy doing a song?!'' (It's karaoke night in the pub). She tells me she'd like too and I start having a playful chat about us doing a duet or how her and her friends look like the spice girls. She tells me to go and try to convince her friends to sing so I approach the other 2 who are sitting down. We all chat and stuff. The really pretty one is my target but pretty soon I can tell she hates me. Other 2 seem to like me. The second I tried to get remotely personal with the hot one or being remotely flirty she kind of made it clear she wasn't interested in me.

Me and the 2 girls (not the hottest one) done karaoke. The girls wanted to leave soon after, but the one who i'd initially spoke too wanted to stay out with me and my friends. Her friends made me promise to take care of her and off they went.
Went too a different bar. Everyone is kind of trying to talk too/pull this girl who is now in our gang. I'm not sensing much interest from her and decide to go too a different bar with 2 friends.

As soon as I walk in, as in, Within 2 seconds of entring the bar, I decide to make a super ballsy move and as I spot a hot redhead dancing with her friends, I just point at her and becking her her towards me. I was expecting ablowout but she actually arpproached me! I grabbed her and was like ''Who the **** are YOU!!?''. Told her she caught my eye, and she was actually very receptive! We chat and flirt for a bit and then I introduce myself to all of her friends. Then me and the hot one dance and bit. We chat. I flirt. Get to know her a bit - But unfortunately it just seemed to die out and i'm a bit angry about it as I can deal with getting shot down by hard 'no girls' as I feel it'ts completely out of my control, but this girl was at least a 'maybe girl' although she pretty much just stopped talking to me at one point and was chatting too all her friends.
Trying to work out the problem is annoying me.

I'm not a complete rookie and have banged double digit girls from cold approach in the last year or so, but recently I've had this sort of thing happen a few times.

I think the answer was maybe that I should have better isolated her/took her to the bar or something?

Or maybe I just struggle to keep thinking of 'good' stuff to say after a while!

And also probably made my move faster and stronger.
Maybe she just got bored of waiting, although tbh it's unusual for me to mess up with what I think is a strong 'maybe or even a 'yes girl'.