"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

short field report on the singer i met last week

Status
Not open for further replies.

swordfish

Banned
Joined
Aug 26, 2004
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
The good news is, I got laid yesterday night. (saturday night)

The great news is, it was the singer I mentioned.
The unexpected news is, a "YesterLAY" named Kristen. I bagged months ago, was
also at the ****in' club!!!!
(And before you get excited, no, they didn't join forces and pull a threesome
with me)
What would you think the odds, would be of Kristen and the singer knowing each
other???? They ****in' KNEW EACH OTHER!!!! This is the first time I've run into
this kind of situation, and was curious as to what may transpire.
Long story short, Kristen turned out to be engaged, to a pretty cool fitness
instructor, and she introduced me to him as. "A wonderful adventure I had."
(This dude could've broke my ass in three places, but apparently they have a VERY tolerant relationship about each other's past. My ass thanks them, and
plans to go half's with me on a wedding gift for them)
And the greatest part is, all I had to do, pattern-wise, on "singer", was link
the high she had from singing on stage that night, to me! That was it! Kristen
had apparently told "singer" some good stuff, because I swear I ran ONE pattern,anchored that feeling to me, and after the show, BOOM, she wanted to **** on the goddamn roof of the club
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
doesn't mean that kid couldn't get a new IP address. Hell all I gotta do is go into my Microsoft run program type a few words and wait 30 seconds and I can get a new IP address.

Look at the style of posts. Look at the style of his own words.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
doesn't mean that kid couldn't get a new IP address. Hell all I gotta do is go into my Microsoft run program type a few words and wait 30 seconds and I can get a new IP address.

Look at the style of posts. Look at the style of his own words.
True. Either way, time to do some mass closing.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top