"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Short/average height and muscular or tall and lanky, what do the ladies like more?

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
I've got a big man's attitude while being stuck in a 5'8 body (is 5'8 considered short or average?). To substitute for my lack of height I started going to the gym and putting on some muscle a few years ago, so i'm at a solid 180. For 5'8, that's pretty damn muscular.

now basing things ENTIRELY on looks and nothing else would most chicks dig a guy well over 6 feet, but lank/bony...or someone who's like me, 5'8 and built muscle wise? Keep in mind I'm talking soley on looks here, nothing else. I hate it when people associate height with dominance or power/strength. Unfortunatley this is how most chicks think and just people in general. "oh he's so tall, he must be strong"......haha yea even though it looks like his bony arm can snap at any minute.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Well firstly how old are you Sharpshooter? I ask because I've noticed teenage girls don't seem to care much if you're "buffed"(as long as you don't look like some 6'4" 160lb crack addict) I know alot of teen chicks that go for tall, somewhat skinny guys, While the older chicks, seem to appreciate a finer muscular physique.

Don't don't let your height get in your way though. This one DJ at my work is only 5'6", but he bodybuilds, carrys himself well, has a sharp wit and takes shyt from nobody. He oozes confidence. He's 21 and pulls tons of chicks..

What's your age?
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by sharpshooter
I've got a big man's attitude while being stuck in a 5'8 body (is 5'8 considered short or average?). ]




It's called a short man's attitude. You see em walking around all the time only their a bit shorter than you..but walk like their 7' tall or drive trucks that are way up in the air...they walk like their lat's are so big they can't get their arms in close to their bodies.

It's stupid.

People laugh at that shyt. Girls think is immature and silly.

Your height doesn't matter cause two short folks made you.

Shorter folks are dating and shagging all the time. So are fat folks...geeks..nerds...dweebs...the whole gamult of the not norm folks are hooking up.

I have a son who is 5'8 and one who is shorter 5'6 and the one who is 5'6 has more women than anybody on this site. The one who is 5'8 is a personal trainer in Los Angeles and you should see the women he dates!!!!!

Yes women do preffer taller men, but they will still date a confident but shorter man without the short man's attitude.


Originally posted by sharpshooter

. I hate it when people associate height with dominance or power/strength. Unfortunatley this is how most chicks think and just people in general. "oh he's so tall, he must be strong"......haha yea even though it looks like his bony arm can snap at any minute.
Get over it. I'm 6'1. I used to feel short. Why? Cause my little brother is 6'8. So I am familiar with how you feel. I used to walk around extremely straight and upright so I could appear taller and I only wore shoes with a solid full heel so I was taller.

My pop's is 6'2 and my mom's was 5'10. Imagine taking almost forever to get taller than your mom's.

Imagine having your little brother pass you up in height while your in JR high school. He hit 6'4 by the 10th grade.

What I learned is be happy with who you are and what you have been givin.

You also sound angry with that snap their arms crap...I've been there too. My pop's once told me I would be short and stocky...and I didn't get the family height gene.

My point is Get over son. It just eats away at you. Learn to love who you are.
 

juanstepatatime

Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Re: Re: Short/average height and muscular or tall and lanky, what do the ladies like more?

5'8" ain't short - it's just a wee bit below the average or something, depending on race, location etc. I don't really think height = strength so much as Something Else [tm] that I'm not really sure of.

Anyway, IMO the big thing with height is eye contact. To establish strong EC, you want to ideally be looking down at someone. That's where being really tall is a huge advantage. (try going to a 2 level mall and try making EC on the escalator going up and down to see what the difference is)


Originally posted by Player_Supreme
It's called a short man's attitude. You see em walking around all the time only their a bit shorter than you..but walk like their 7' tall or drive trucks that are way up in the air...they walk like their lat's are so big they can't get their arms in close to their bodies.

Can someone explain this bad walk in more detail? It's bad enough being short without an extra label of having some sort of inferiority complex. I walk head up, facing forwards (vs. down at my feet), back straighting (not hunched over), longer, slower strides, arms down at my sides - they swing when I walk, but it's not like my elbows are whacking people as they walk by... How am I supposed to be walking?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top