"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Shooting that shot too early?

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2002
Messages
1,012
Reaction score
211
Location
UK
There's no such thing as shooting your shot too early. I'm a hardcore direct guy, and I do exclusively direct approach. I learned that beating round the bush never got any guy past the bush. I'd highly recommend you ditch all that indirect Mystery Method crap and instead check Alan Roger Currie's 'Mode One' books and seminars as well as David X. Direct approach blows ALL other approaches out of the water, especially for daytime approaches.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Sup boys.

Something on my mind lately. During times when you feel a conversation is going well and go ahead and ask a girl out, only to be met with resistance or flakey/ghosting behavior.

I'm wondering, am I coming off too strong too early? I remember years ago I read Mystery Method's book where he discussed the several stages of attraction including initial attraction, male to female/female to male interest, comfort building, etc. When you look at Robert Greene's Laws of seduction book, there are certain similarities.

Are those things in use today? What are some of your experiences? I'm very straight forward with my approaches. If I think a girl is hot, I go up and approach, chit chat for a few, and get that number quick. Unfortunately, I'm having a high flake rate in getting these girls out, close to 40-50%.
I never do quickie phone macks. if we're having a good conversation for about an hour, I might leave the venue (even if I was planning on staying) just to not allow a lull in the conversation (i.e., leave on a high note). I only do daygame if a good plate is showing IOI; of course, since that never happens, IT'S OVER.
 
Top