Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Shooting that shot too early?

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no such thing as shooting your shot too early. I'm a hardcore direct guy, and I do exclusively direct approach. I learned that beating round the bush never got any guy past the bush. I'd highly recommend you ditch all that indirect Mystery Method crap and instead check Alan Roger Currie's 'Mode One' books and seminars as well as David X. Direct approach blows ALL other approaches out of the water, especially for daytime approaches.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup boys.

Something on my mind lately. During times when you feel a conversation is going well and go ahead and ask a girl out, only to be met with resistance or flakey/ghosting behavior.

I'm wondering, am I coming off too strong too early? I remember years ago I read Mystery Method's book where he discussed the several stages of attraction including initial attraction, male to female/female to male interest, comfort building, etc. When you look at Robert Greene's Laws of seduction book, there are certain similarities.

Are those things in use today? What are some of your experiences? I'm very straight forward with my approaches. If I think a girl is hot, I go up and approach, chit chat for a few, and get that number quick. Unfortunately, I'm having a high flake rate in getting these girls out, close to 40-50%.
I never do quickie phone macks. if we're having a good conversation for about an hour, I might leave the venue (even if I was planning on staying) just to not allow a lull in the conversation (i.e., leave on a high note). I only do daygame if a good plate is showing IOI; of course, since that never happens, IT'S OVER.