Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

shoes

Kensiko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i know shoes are one of the most important parts of the wardrobe.

but as a highschooler and wearing jeans and a t or sweater i'm not gunna wear fancy leather shoes right. so what kind or runners do u reccomend, near by there is a sports store that has these oldschool nikes remade, i'm thinkin of gettin a pair? or do u guys reccomend doc martins or something.

also do u know any places that always stock big bigger sizes? i wear a size 15 4e- and u know what they say about guys with big feet.

thanks guys

------------------
Canadian
Pimp-O-the-Year!

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
umm.. If you want sneaker types of shoes, try to look some skateboarding shoes somewhere... They usually look cool. At least better than Nike's

willysquared

Don Juan
Reaction score
i've got a pair of NICE black leather timbz... and a pair of really plain adidas low top shoes..

DJ Fedorov

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I have no idea what kinda person u are, it seems like the catergories are basketball/hip-hop type shoes, skater stuff like vans and stuff, and then the fancier dress shoes. I personally am mostly into the whole hip-hop scene if thats what u want to call it. I have 2 pairs of Jordans, jordans are always sweet to wear but they can cost $$$ sometimes, i have a pair of more casual Tommy Hilfiger shoes (look like K-swiss kinda, but with Tommy logos) I have some reebok iversons which are ok, some shoes that I like a lot are my and-1's I have 2 purrrs of those, lol pairs i mean. And they are really eye-catching and I always get compliments, mine are the olders ones and you can get them around $50-60. This christmas I'm getting some sweet shoes off this site called (nicekicks.com) I'm gonna get 1 pair of Jordans and 1 Air Force 1's, either some Burberry or Louis Vitton AF1's and either some Burberry or Gucci Jordans. Still can't decide lol. Now I know some of you are the skater type and are reading like like "yea, you suck" look I respect what u wear so just don't talk sh*t about other people's tastes. I think that Air Force One's or Adidas classics are cool for anyone. Hope that helps.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
New Balance got some hot shyt. And they come in widths for your big fat ass foot.
I hard to find shoes when you were a 15 isnt it?

------------------
- My rIdE...
- ITR *JDM*...what you got bytch?
- Bomb diggity!

Never grow a wishbone where your backbone ought to be.

Pain is weakness leavin the body.

Success is my only muthafukkin option, failures not!

AIM- oakraiderz2
email-cwoodson6@hotmail.com

Kensiko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh its a pain to get shoes for huge feet but i still manage to find them, the ones i have now are these sweet red and white new balance, they're very comfy and nice lookin but they're getting old so tis why i aked for ur sufggestions

------------------
Canadian
Pimp-O-the-Year!

DjMystery

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gimme Me 2 Pair Cuz I need 2 Pair So I Can Gett Ta Stomp'N In My Air Force 1's So I Can Get Ta Stomp'N In My Air Force 1's.

-----------------------
A.K.A. - Glasses

"Mysterys The Name"
"DJings My Game"

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont like the look of newbalance, but they're comfy as hell.. i shoudl know, i sell them

Anyways, i have a pair of old-school Adidas SUPERSTARS, very cool

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DjMystery:
Gimme Me 2 Pair Cuz I need 2 Pair So I Can Gett Ta Stomp'N In My Air Force 1's So I Can Get Ta Stomp'N In My Air Force 1's.

Big boi's, stompin in ma Air Force 1's.

Anyone know where i can get some Air Force ones? Like a size 15?

------------------
- My rIdE...
- ITR *JDM*...what you got bytch?
- Bomb diggity!

Never grow a wishbone where your backbone ought to be.

Pain is weakness leavin the body.

Success is my only muthafukkin option, failures not!

AIM- oakraiderz2
email-cwoodson6@hotmail.com

Mystic

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really hate how woman are so obsessed with stupid crap like shoes and watches. Ive been complimented on my shoes wardrobe etc but I never understood why woman think having a 300 dollar pair of prada shoes looks so good.

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"give me timberland boots, air force and shell toes"

haha...it;s a song

you cant get air force(up towns) in all white untill abuot Spring time, thats when they release the new stock...
check out the stores:
-foot locker
-champs sports
-sports authority
-feet first
-just go to the damn mall , there mad shoe stores!

btw=plain shoes are kinda in, like all white uptowns, addidas classics, timbz are hot, i have all black,tan,and grey with white on it

cant wait till spring to get all white uptowns!!

TeflonDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo.shoes have got be my area of expertise...i gotta recomed the jorans, you can never go wrong with the J's. They can get kinda pricey, thats why you have to keep them clean by not wearing them all the time...When not wearing the J's, i recommend the AF 1's, or Nike Dunks (which are the oldschool skater shoes, before vans and all that other bull)...both of those shoes are bastante firme...if you stick to those, you'll never go wrong...and always break some necks.

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go with the old skool nikes!!

You talkin bout cortez? I'm talking just plain white with a nike stripe, no crazy TACKY looking air bubbles or anything like that, cause they shouldn't be worn with jeans.

TeflonDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
personally think the cortez' look rather wabby...but to wear with jeans, i defitely recommend the Nike Dunks...

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got two pairs of shoes: one is the typical Nike Air stock that is black with white designs that I got for $60 that looks ****ty now because the laces are getting frayed and the white designs are starting to chip off (it must be made with cheap paint I guess). The other are my And 1 KG Lows that are extremely nice looking that I got for $105. They look nice because I rarely wear them because I never wear them when they can get scuffed up or dirty or anything. I take care of them as if they were made of platinum.

yeh its a pain to get shoes for huge feet but i still manage to find them, the ones i have now are these sweet red and white new balance, they're very comfy and nice lookin but they're getting old so tis why i aked for ur sufggestions
I have size 15 or 14 (depending on brand) but I find out that most in-store shoes are ass. I once went to Famous Footwear (well, my mom went there to get me shoes) and it was so hard to find anything and was there were K-Swiss shoes which look ****ty because they make your feet look 10x bigger than they really are. I ordered my KG Lows and this summer I'm ordering two more shoes, probably about $90-120 each pair. Thats the only way I can get decent looking kicks.

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sweet... at the place i work, i get a nike prodeal.. where i get it for 50% off regular price, and then ANOTHER 25% off of taht.. i can get a pair of Shox NZ's for $70 CAD :)

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude nice black shoes look AWESOME with jeans.. they just look soooooo good lol. i have some black lugz .. not like those high boots or w/e... just...regular boots i gues lol.. theyre nice.. i want some other boots tho.. black seems to go with a lot of **** tho..

oh yah skateboarding shoes do look awesome.. in my opinion... i used to wear them cuz i use to skateboard.. and theyre comfortable too.. in fact i think im gonna go get me some .. i need some new shoes.

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nice white shoes mabye....like k-swiss those are nice they are comfortable and they look nice