Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Shocking video shows true defintion of cowards.

wunnaBsmooth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another reason why!

I bet a lot of those people didn't help because of fear that they, themselves, would be charged with some kind of crime. Which has happened in the past!

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The big guy should have been stopped... it takes persons with a high sense of morality and emotional stability (because they could've been in a state of shock) for that to have happened...

Escalating violence with racism causes riots and possibly even a race war... which is just bad for social order and the economy...

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why no one stepped in:

1) Diffusion of responsibility
2) Perp was HUGEnormous (regardless of race)!
3) Perp was Black (and thus seen as more aggressive & prone to criminal violence)!

An interesting study in game theory here. Why get involved and risk serious bodily injury when you have "nothing to gain?" Hence, no one did...

The White guy made the fatal flaw though by turning his back on the perp. In such a street situation, you do NOT give the guy your back! WTF? This is no different than backing away from a wild animal in nature. Would you turn your back on a bear growling at you??? Use some common sense, people. Not surprisingly, he got "sucker-punched" right after...and it was simply game over after that...

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one stepped in becuase they were cared of getting hurt themselves. They value their own well being at the expense of someone else's.

Livinlifehard

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont usually talk **** but if i was there expecially with a friend then i am sure we would have steped in, but we both train hard in MMA (im more stand up and he is more gound) so we know what to expect and what pain feels like. but seriously... if i was alone without someone i would have hit him from behind with a choke or most likly i would have low kicked as hard as i could to his knee over and over from behind and then when he went down (i have devistating low kicks) run like hell out the door hahhahhaa. i dont want to get caught.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Livinlifehard said:
if i was alone without someone i would have hit him from behind with a choke or most likly i would have low kicked as hard as i could to his knee over and over from behind and then when he went down (i have devistating low kicks) run like hell out the door hahhahhaa. i dont want to get caught.

haha! Stab him in the throat with your keys and run!

Brian McGee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it's weird how the majority act in situations that require some sort of action. Funny story today, an extremely hot Swedish backpacker, about 20ish yrs old, was walking up to the back of the bus before the driver jerked it and caused her to fall flat on her face. The surrounding seats were filled with 21-25 yr old males who just sat there watching her so after sitting there for 10 seconds watching this unfold I had to take the initiative and actually walk down a few rows to see if she was ok and help her pick up her bag and scattered belongings which were under the actual seats of these 21-25 yr old males.

Even a simple situation like that and people still seem to just sit and watch.

Brian McGee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, they missed the opportunity for an easy approach just because the situation was slightly different. You could tell by their facial expressions - they didn't think it was funny, they just watched with their mouths opened. If they wanted to go for the neg hit approach, they could've at least made a joke of her then offered to help so they could open her up. But the situation was just so shocking for them they couldn't act upon anything all.