You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
What is worse, being a drug dealer or smoking pot occasionally?Originally posted by Superman X
Don't you feel even a little hypocritical condemning this girl for being a stripper when you're going to a strip club yourself? How is your behavior any better than hers?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
This is an excellent post. Very true.Originally posted by Royal-tiger
To me, it appears that you already have decided to keep this girl (considering your repeated affirmations).
If it were me, she would be history. First, she is a liar. Second, of the various professions available to noble financially challenged women she goes for "stripping." Please don't tell me that students who are tight moneywise either resort to stripping or can't solve their financial predicament. The point is she did not hesitate to feed male lust commercially even if it is only visual. And BTW, she is a confirmed liar how certain you are that she did not indulge in lap dance or sex-for-money.
Please be advised that certain professions either attract or condition its practioners certain way. Strippers are, by default, money-minded, liars, manipulative and frequently convincing in their games. I am not surprised that you are so much into her that you are willing to overlook all these red flags. She must be very good -- lookwise, sexwise or professionally, actwise.
On a personal note, I have known strippers (banged many of them) and they all had (per their admission as well) the above mentioned things in common.
If you can, watch HBO's stipper feature to get further insight into their world.
Whatever you decide, rationalize well!
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Originally posted by NewMan
Guys grab yourselves by the balls please.
This guy is young - chances are this relationship is not going to last anyways.
So why dump this chick? Are you kidding me.
She's obviously got a good body - and is a little feaky.
Keep her on the line - and fvck the crap out of her. This si a dream come true.
Have her strip for YOU.
Have her give you lap dances.
Use toys.
Tie her up.
Get some leather and whips and chains.
I'm serious.
Fvck her in those crazy and wild places
5*20$ lap dances?Originally posted by DJD
I really doubt she's making $200 a night just on stage dances. Think about it - 95%+ guys tip $1.00 for a stage dance.... and a girl usually goes up 3-4 times a night at most, usually fewer times at a bigger club. My frame of reference: Two of my girlfriends were dancers, one friend is a club manager, I've been in those clubs quite a bit over the years, and I live in a city that is well known for the strip club industry. Unless some guys are throwing out bigger bills (and in the rare case, they do), her making $200.00 for just dancing on stage is pretty far-fetched.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.