Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SHOCK and AWE: The Apocalypse Opener

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you trolling or something? This is forum about fornication and how to achieve it most effectively, lol. Soul doesn't exist btw, humans are just animals biologically.
I assure you that I'm dead serious. At the very least I can't have inner game to practise an approach like that if I believe that, whether or not you believe my beliefs are true and you have to agree to disagree it's irrational to for me to do this approach. I can say that sex within a marriage, is normally sanctioned by my beliefs, but applying this strategy to a Las Vegas wedding sounds like a set-up for disaster because I already had a Les Vegas wedding that didn't turn out very well in the end. Telling me something contrary to my belief-system is like telling me the sky is orange when I know it's blue and simply won't compute.

For example, saying humans are just animals is precisely why adultery and by extension fornication is forbidden in the Bible. It warps your mind into thinking that we are just animals. I'm sure you couldn't have had that belief system before you fornicated. We are all originally intended to be created in the image of God and became a fallen race apart from God.

The Bible clearly shows a progression of why you feel you are an animal and are given over to this deception:

Romans 1: 20 "For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His Eternal Power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse.
21. Because that, where they knew God, they glorified Him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.
23. And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and to four footed beasts, and creeping things.
24. Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lust of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves.

These verses clearly show why you feel humans are just animals and are dishonoring your bodies with other women who, in all likelihood, feel the same way.

But the Bible says that God loves you and Jesus died for your sins:

Romans 5:8 "But God Commendeth His Love towards us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us".

That means, even in your God-rejecting state and belief we are animals, that Jesus has died for your sins and that God loves you. God is not willing that anyone should perish but, but that all should come to Repentance. (2 peter 3:8).

Why not accept the love of God right now, acknowledge what Jesus did on your behalf, ask Him to forgive you and come into your life?
I hope you receive Jesus and become born-again and see that humans have a soul and spirit as well.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this something only appropriate in clubs/bars? I don't do those. What about coffee shops,etc?