Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Shock and Awe" strategy tomorrow

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still looking for a suitable girl to go with me to Prom this year. I asked this girl that seemed to have a high interest in me, but she gave me an indecisive answer. She said she might have plans, but I told her "Cancel them! I'm more fun than whatever you're doing." She said she'd get back to me, so I told her it was a one time offer in the C+F manner, of course. She just kinda smiled and said "Sure it is. Later!"

I guess she didn't know I wasn't kidding. Tomorrow morning I'm going to go up to her and just lay it down. I'm thinking of saying something like "Hey, when you said you'd get back to me did you mean you'd really get back to me or is that just your way of saying no?" in a slightly curious and ****y tone. I'm not angry or anything, I was kinda hoping she'd see the light and realize how much fun we'd have at Prom but maybe she's just a bit slow in that regard :D Her loss though, I'll make it clear I won't dwell on it for more than 2 seconds.

If she says no, then it's time for my version of "Shock and Awe," which consists of me asking every fine girl I know in one day for a last-chance attempt to go. I gotta find a date before I leave for Spain for 10 days. I leave Friday morning, so tomorrow is my window of opportunity. I'd really like to get someone from my school to go with. If not, I can get someone from another school pretty easily. I shouldn't have been so lazy in waiting, but I had other stuff to deal with. No problem, statistically at least one person will say yes :D

20P02

Don Juan
Reaction score
Asking every HB you see out is always fun and a good confidence builder, not to mention funny as **** if u hit em with a good ine after a rejection.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh, 4th time's a charm. Here's how it was broken down:

Asked girl number 1, didn't give me a straight answer :rolleyes:
Asked girl number 2, said she didn't want to go to 2 school's proms this year (but said she would have gone if she didn't get asked to the other prom while drunk :D)
Asked girl number 3, already had a date
Asked girl number 4, she said yes :D

I talked to girl number 1 later in the afternoon and she said she remembered that she had a date, but thanked me for asking. I was like "Naw it's cool, I already got a date."

Not a bad day, in addition to getting a date I owned all three of my tests today and basically did nothing. Tomorrow it's off to Spain! W000000t! ;)