Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Shirts like these... Geez..... "Mom, like dad, but not lazy"

Billtx49

Reaction score
Pres. Trump needs to sign an executive order to make feminism a crime against humanity.
Don’t think that’s his department, but the radical feminists past a point of no return with the whole concept of women being better than men, instead of the rational recognition of each genders strengths…

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Don’t think that’s his department, but the radical feminists past a point of no return with the whole concept of women being better than men, instead of the rational recognition of each genders strengths…
Sadly agree, but I guess it goes back to the issue why either gender think they are are better than the other. Each are supposed to compliment each other not compete. In the rest of the animal kingdom, this is how it is. Lion and Lioness's complement each other. Aside from the bonobo, in simians, both genders complement each other. I honestly do not know why any government's in the past didn't quell these feminists when they started to uprise against the community (I.E. sitting government). Seriously, can you say, aside from technology, our social (men and ladies) lives are better and closer?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Sadly agree, but I guess it goes back to the issue why either gender think they are are better than the other. Each are supposed to compliment each other not compete. In the rest of the animal kingdom, this is how it is. Lion and Lioness's complement each other. Aside from the bonobo, in simians, both genders complement each other. I honestly do not know why any government's in the past didn't quell these feminists when they started to uprise against the community (I.E. sitting government). Seriously, can you say, aside from technology, our social (men and ladies) lives are better and closer?
It’s ideology over reality. It’s happened too many times in all areas of past human history with WW II aggressors being a prime example.