“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Shes wants to meet

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
1,306
Reaction score
5
Age
44
Location
Eire
Hi all,

Thanks to this excellent site ive bagged an 8.5, using the techniques mentioned shes actually coming after me now.

Was texting her all week with C+F replies etc and was out with her last night for my birthday and she wants to meet me later - even though she has a boyfriend!

SHes breaking it off with him to get with me, and if she doesnt break it off with him ill get her anyway!

One of the texts she sent me last night: "I want you so bad now".

Thanks guys!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2002
Messages
597
Reaction score
0
Location
Pick a girl...
My advice is dont go for anything serious. I "got" with a girl who broke up with her boyfriend two days before. They were together for maybe a year and some...and it seems that she had trouble adjusting. Maybe it was me (back in my high school days) but she wont get over him in a snap. Even if she professes interest in you, shes going to end up conflicted...

If i were you, id give her two weeks minimun with minimum contact before trying to mess with that. It depends on how long they were an item
 

Sojourner

Don Juan
Joined
May 19, 2003
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
thejuice is correct. Tread carefully around this girl so you won't get hurt. Yogi Berra said "It ain't over till it's over." A girl who's so gung ho about splitsville with her BF to be with you raises a red flag with me. She may be an attention wh*re out to make her boyfriend jealous and when he showers her with attention once more, you're the odd man out.
 

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
1,306
Reaction score
5
Age
44
Location
Eire
Thanks guys but...

She said to me that she would dump him to get with me.

Shes been having probs with him for weeks now and wants to break it off with him. I told her its up to her.

I believe that if i hadnt used my C+F with her i wouldnt be in the (Excellent) situation im in now!

SHe was with her bf for 3 years.
 

-HPNOTQ-

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2003
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Location
Seattle, WA
silverwex

gotta give you props bro..but gotta insert my opinion too...

since you said you've already banged this girl, don't let it turn into oneitis.

as soon as you drop your C/F attitude, put her on a pedestal, and think she's the greatest thing to happen since they put pockets in pants...then she's gonna leave ya for the next guy who is MORE C/F and MORE of a Challenge to her.

and who's to say she says something like: "you know, silverwex was a great f*ckbuddy, but, i think i was happier with the ex because he makes a better LTR than silverwex"

this is a funky senerio...personally, i dont date women who are on the rebound, or date women with bf's...its bad kharma..

I usually wait a month per year she has been a committed relationship before I make the move. For the girl you're with, she was with the guy 3 years = waiting at least 3 months. It saves on emotional baggage, her oneitis on him, and yadda yadda.

But hey, if all you want is a f*ckbuddy, she sounds like the perfect candidate. I got my doubts if she's LTR material though.

Either way, this story sounds interesting. Keep us posted.

-HQ
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

-HPNOTQ-

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2003
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Location
Seattle, WA
gotta add..i reread your original post

i thought you said BANGED..instead of BAGGED..

same stuff applies after you BANG her too..haha..
 

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2003
Messages
495
Reaction score
2
Location
Chicago
Originally posted by silverwex
Thanks guys but...

She said to me that she would dump him to get with me.

Shes been having probs with him for weeks now and wants to break it off with him. I told her its up to her.

I believe that if i hadnt used my C+F with her i wouldnt be in the (Excellent) situation im in now!

SHe was with her bf for 3 years.
Not to say it'll definitely end up one way or the other, but....

What she said doesn't matter. Until she's actually dumped him and gotten with you, don't assume that this will happen. Sometimes people outright lie. Sometimes people think they are stronger than they actually are.

If she does leave him, it won't be because of a few weeks worth of fights. It'll be because there's a better prospect for her future or because she's bored with him. Things that have been festering for a long time.
 
Top