Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She's "TOO ATTRACTED" to me

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fellas,

Anyways, I recently met this girl, and I went out on one date with her. I knew she was kind of religious and she said she was inexperienced (even thought I dont really believe her), but anyways on the night of our first date, I managed to get her over to my apartment and got to make out with her.

Then, the next day we got into a fight over the phone (about me smoking weed) and she gets upset and wants to come over, so she comes over and I tell her it's ok and there was some misunderstanding...but long story short I make out with her again and get her shirt off and tit-fckk her and everything, and everything seems to be good.

Anyways, she sends me a 3000 word email today saying how she's TOO attracted to me and she can't trust herself around me because she's too comfortable with me and she might fall prey to lust. I know she really likes me, and I know if i give her some time she'll probably have some sex with me and turn into a nympho or something, but I just wanted your collective opinions on how I should handle this? What should I write back to her to get her to come back to me?

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm....weird man. I've never had this happen. The closest to a religious girl i've ever f*cked was a catholic school girl...

solo1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i dunno dude, are religious girls aways like this?

a few days ago i went out on a date with this christian girl, i can tell she's inexperienced. great chemistry going on, but it was too easy i could sense she's the type that wants LTR...she even got a little afc on me too...ok maybe a lot... But hey, as long as i got her in the palm of my hands its all good

im pretty sure if i had my own pad, i might've gotten some freaky **** on like you did.

DonMEgaHoss

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really dont like religious girls... not ones that are all up in your grill about bs like going to church on sundays Day of rest man... and I intend to use it as that.

I had one of them as a next door neighbor. She was hot no doubt but I did **** for her and no returns so nexted her and played with the house of college chicks down the road during the summer it was the best..

And about the pot tell her, " God put weed on earth for us to smoke, and if smokin it is wrong is like saying god made a mistake by putting it on earth naturally.. " Boo-Yah

Next thing on my to do list is tit-f^ck some nice stacked chick..

Almost had one this summer but f%^ked up and f%*ked her friends first ( not on purpose ) so she knew I was smooth and pissed off cause I fudged them and not her
:crackup: oh well I have a busty prospect that I need to get with

as Qagmire from family-guy says " Gigade gigade gigade! "

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SHE IS A CRAZY!

and no not all religious girls are like that.

but everyone has a freaky side :cool:

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First thing.... how many pages is 3000 words?

Well thats a bit of an over-reaction. But if sexual relations are part of her religion then you just got a big bounce of her damage shield. Sounds like she is interested albeit she seems very uptight about sex.

I suppose I'd just reply something like, "we can talk about it next time I see you - no worries, all is good. :)"

And next time you see her don't bring it up... LOL

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am convinced that many so called religious girls are closet sexual freaks. It just takes some time and patience to bring it out.

Case in point, I was dating a Christian girl who always tried to bring me into her world. I refused saying I practiced my own kind of religion and spirituality. She kind of got annoyed because I was not in her group. Needless to say she was attacted to me and let me perform all kinds of sexual acts on her except intercourse. She was a fiend at giving me BJ's and liked it when I came on her face but it took a whole year before she allowed me to fyck her. Once I did, she turned into a nympho and wanted it more than I was able to give it to her. And she even hinted at doing a threesome with her friend who is a HB8.5 before she settled down with some guy who she is living with.

So, forget about any pretenses about religious girls. You have to treat them like anyother girl in my book. The only difference is that they have an elevated ASD because of their conservative upbringing.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has nothing to do with anything but I once went out with a religious chick and she was so religious that she listened to christian rap and wasnt even allowed to listen to R kelly or music like that because of the sexual inuendo. Anyways there wasnt a second date :p

Dingus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I once knew a religious girl that would only take it in the azz because she didn't think that was considered intercourse. Some people are just too stupid to even bother with...

**** her if you can, if not, move on.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me get this straight. She didn't want to have SEX but she let you titty **** her? That's funny as hell. :crackup:

Alphathree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck dude... sometimes you can break 'em, sometimes you can't.

Amplify the sh!t out of that attraction until she rips your clothes off.

Make yourself scarce for a day or two, then spontanously invite her over for something innocuous.

Then PHYSICALLY push-pull until she has to have you.

Particularly, touch her inside her legs, breathe/bite around her neck, kiss and then back off, etc.

Don't come on too strong. Give her some pleasure then just back off and chill out... let that crap build up.

You CAN do this dude... patience and persistence.