Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She's so damn busy! (experienced DJs only please)

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently got back in touch with a chick I used to know back in High school. Basically, I was still an AFC back then, and I never had the nuts to talk to her back in the first part of high school, but I have become a whole new man since then.
she was one year ahead of me and graduated a year sooner than I did, but that's all ancient history. (She looks kind of like Sarah Michelle Gellar, only a little bit shorter.)

Recently, we re-met through sheer cooincidence and we got to talking a little bit. She gave me definite buying signals (at this point, I can read chick's body language from 10 miles away) and I didn't even have to ask for her number, she gave it to me automatically without my even having to ask for it.

Anyway, I take the number and sit on it for my customary 5 days, and then I go about calling her. She's hapy to hear from me, but she has no time to get together b/c she was in finals week of her last year of college and she had a lot going on. I can tel she wasn't bullshyting b/c i've een busy with school too and i know how it is. I then ask her how much longer she expects it to last. She says about a week.

I then wait about a week and a half (for a little extra challenge) but I see her again before that time. We get to talking and i find out that the only time that she has free this week is tonight. I was planning a first coffee date, but I have been unable to reach her on her cell phone, even though the number she gave me is legit.

Basically, this chick's schedule is starting to piss me off, but she herself hasn't done anything worthy of being nexted. She';s just trying to live her dreams, and I can only respect her for that b/c i'm the same way. I don't want to next her until I actually give her a fair chance by going out with her to see how it goes.
Besides, theres something...different.... about this chick. I've had other women in my time, but in those cases, it's been too easy. I've known how to handle every situation, and it gets boring. With this chick (lets just call her michelle) things are different. Theres just something about her that actualy makes me give a fvck about wanting to make this whole thing work.

The way i see it, She's working hard to get her teaching career started, plus she's sexy as fvck. a woman like this is pure gold, my friends. I don't want to let this one get away. If it doesn't work out, I doubt it will get to me, but it will be a definite dissapointment.

Does anyone know how I can better tackle this situation? I don't consider it AFC to work around her schedule b/c she seems to have a legit reason for being busy, and I can relate.

It's the whole challenge weapon being used against me as much as I use it on her. :)

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as she's been respectful up to this point, I'd say be persistent. Don't let up.

Show her that your interest is genuine and continue to persue her. But of course, move on if her excuses become less and less believable.

Go for it. Nothing to lose from making a strong and aggressive approach.

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Page, long time no hear!!! Welcome back!

Anyway, you want experienced DJs but I think what's really going on is you're playing a game (waiting 5 days, extra challenge etc) while she's basically living her life the way she wants to. I would just say, stop focusing on getting her interested, she may already be interested, or she could be playing games.

Either way, it really doesn't hurt for you to follow YOUR dreams and call her when YOU have free time, not calculating the days and all that. In reality what keeps girls interested is simply your lifestyle and not your game. I havea question. How would you live your life if you hadn't met her? Then why should you change the way you live?

Peace out and dream some more :cool:

jama

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello man.

You need to slow down, man. Why the heck are you thinking so much about her?…you didn’t even go out whit her yet!…what is wrong, dude?….

I believe she is treating you well, because we know how difficult it’s to have a fun for the last week of the exams.

"The way i see it, She's working hard to get her teaching career started, plus she's sexy as fvck. a woman like this is pure gold, my friends. I don't want to let this one get away. If it doesn't work out, I doubt it will get to me, but it will be a definite dissapointment''
You are a BIG TIME AFC. Talking like a wus-bag who doesn’t have alive. She isn’t silver let alone a gold. That’s what your AFC clingy boy tells you. Michael W, the author “DATING WIZARD” writs an article about your situation, read on:

************Validation And The Frame********************

When it comes to women, remember this: Sex is great, but validation is even better. What does that have to do with being successful with women?

EVERYTHING.

It's actually quite simple to understand:
If you had gorgeous babes knocking down your door every day, I can GUARANTEE you that the ONE chick that you'd be MOST CRAZY about would be the ONE who DID NOT bang down on your door.

Why?

The answer is because those other chicks might in REALITY be just as great, but because of the way the mind works, you would wonder why the heck you couldn't get the ONE who was NOT so crazy about you.

It would eat at your soul.

You might start to ask "Am I not hot enough for her?" or, "Does she find something about me repulsive?" or, "Is she special or something?" or, "What is her problem???!! I'm going to MAKE her like me, damn it, if it's the last thing I do!!!"

And you might go through great lengths to get her. You might find out what she's into, you might find out where she hangs out, etc. All that time, you would be passing UP the great sex you could be having with all the gorgeous babes at your DOOR.

Because VALIDATION is GREATER than sex. It's MORE fulfilling. You would most likely start to feel there is something SUPERIOR about that ONE chick, and you would feel the NEED to get HER approval.

You would feel the need to VALIDATED by her.

And almost the MOMENT you GOT that difficult chick, (if you got her, because all that chasing, if she found out, would turn her off!) you would start to appreciate her LESS. You would start to notice her faults, etc.

It might seem awesome at FIRST, and the sex might even seem greater than it really is with her, because you would be getting VALIDATED by the act. At first. But once you got it, you longer need to get it, right?

But "got it just don't get it", right?’……..MICHAEL W.
Got it man, the article is too long. You can go and read to understand what is going on in your mind…..GOOGLE and write….

Dating wizard, validation and the frame.

Good luck.

Reaction score
Dude, when you talk to her have some options set up with varius dates/venues and have her chose one - if she doesn't committ then you must acquit! :) Call her one more time.

If she says she don't know her schedule for the next few weeks then this tells you she doesn't care to fit you in! If she is interested she'll give you a call when/if she has time - leave it at that! Don't call her anymore after this - she knows your intentions unless she is extremely dense!!

Last edited:

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jama: I am far from AFC... that part of me died a long time ago.

I detect high interest level in her like I've seen it in other women before, but only in this case, her schedule is the only thing in my way. I see potential that is worth looking into. Some Djs here are looking for the most women. My objective is to get the best women. Nothing else will do for me.

She is one chick out of millions, and i'm prepared to next her, but I believe in giving everyone at least one chance. I want her to have an opportunity to prove herself before i decide what to do with her. If i went around nexting chicks over the slightest technicality, I would eventually end up with nothing b/c no one is perfect.

I'm definitely keeping my other leads open, but i feel that everyone deserves a chance at least. I don't think about her all the time, but I wonder what the fvck she is doing that makes her so busy. I know she was taking 20 -some units this last semester, and that many classes would be enough to fvcking kill me if i was in that situation.

PRL: I know that she lives by her dayplanner. I plan to give her one more chance (which is more than others have gotten from me) to provide an opening. If that bombs, then I walk. Am I not merciful? :D