"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

She's shy, and now she's far away but i want her!

wcknightjr

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2004
Messages
137
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Kansas City
Fvck the poll just post an answer

Hi. I'm 18 and just started college. I spent all summer working at the local waterpark. There were tons of lifeguards to meet around my age, and i was interested in quite a few, but one girl stuck out. Not in the way you might imagine, though. She's really quiet. You know the kind that go through high school without meeting too many people and feel like their prison sentence is up when they graduate? She's not bad looking or anything, just shy. Anyways i think i was one of the few people that went out of my way to talk to her during breaks, mostly out of curiousity. I found out she graduated from my high school the year before me and had already finished a year of college a UC Davis (9 hours from San Diego). That, and she's really smart, and she's never had a boyfriend. It's strange how much she reminds me of my mom, especially at that age, but that's another story.
Anyways, the last weekend she worked there (a month ago), we were both at a party that was composed mainly of lifeguards. This was the first time i'd seen her outside of work, and to be honest, i was suprised to see her there AND by how good she looked. I hung out with her a little at the party, but not too much, and then got her number at work on her last day. For some odd reason i waited eight days to call her, wasting an entire weekend. When i finally called her she said she'd call me back on that Friday. When she did i offered to take her to our high school's football game. We went with my friends, got coffee afterwards, and then hung out in a parking lot til midnight. Fortunately, one of my friends we were with decided to act crazy and entertain all of us while we were there, so the pressure was taken off me a little bit to create conversation. He's a natural DJ and according to him he could see it in her eyes that she "likes the penis," as he explained to me the next day, but i guess i'm just not good enough to see that yet. So yeah, that was my first date with her. I know she had a good time, but it wasn't exactly a very romantic setting, and nothing happened that night, partly because it's so difficult to read girls like her when they put forth so much effort to not let you know how they feel. I know because i have a tendancy to do the same thing. Overall, i would grade myself as doing ok because i got to really know her. I'm kinda pissed at the fact that i didn't make a move, but it was all based on the situation.
Here's the "situation". She left for school the next day (again, 9 hour-drive away), and might not be back until Thanksgiving. I have her number, and i hadn't planned on calling her first, but the aforementioned friend got ahold of my cell phone and decided to "help me out" by calling her and forcing me to talk to her (he and another friend did a lovely acoustic version of "Ender" by Finch. He was pretending to be me and sang "i love you" numerous times as i walked into the room in horror). It was a pretty good convo tho after that and i just got her e-mail while i was talking to her. I plan on keeping in touch a little bit while she's gone (but not too much). I know a lot of things will probably change before then, but assuming for a moment we're both still single, what should be my next move if i like her and am interested in a relationship with her. Should i just pounce the next time i see her, or just forget it? Remember, i like her.

:D
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

wcknightjr

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2004
Messages
137
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Kansas City
Damn she doesn't have a car up there and i don't think my car can make it 500 miles plus just showing up there would be kinda wierd to her, but those are good ideas. I think i gotta do a little more before i can get her into bed, too :p .
 
Top