"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

She's showing off

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
So in my area of town, I am constantly out and about, I am familiar with pretty much my entire neighborhood. There are times where I will just sit in my parking lot or in Walmart and kinda be a douche showing off my wheels or having a fire with a couple buddies.

Well, whenever I sit alone, twice a week for about an hour, same time, an important note for fellas, being a regular with structure is great for random meetings, so many women come around just walking their dog at the same time.

Anyways, maybe 8 weeks ago, this broad started coming by, but kind of a smoke show, give her a solid 9/10, however this broad has at least 4 guys on rotation, one of them accompanying her everytime she comes to walk her dog beside my vehicle.

However, the strangest thing is that she has a completely different look for each guy, the French guy that is always carrying 3 giant bags of dog food or giant bags from dollar store (he needs to stop for breathe lmao) she'll be dressed up in spandex and a gym top, the nerdy guy with long hair who walks her dog to the grocery store and stands outside holding the dog while she shops (simp), she'll be dressed as a goth chick, committed with the spiked collar, Dark eye shadow, like the whole 9 yards.

Another guy who just seems like a regular guy, maybe a 6/10 shell be dressed in a sun dress with high heels and there is this vibe of like what is this chick doing with this guy, then the last guy is shorter than her, but fit, and she wears straight up pajamas with this dude outside.

This is the most fascinating thing I've ever saw, like this broad has different looks and body language with each guy, has no problem letting me see this, she will often walk like 10 feet away from my car, clearly trying to get my attention, I ain't touching it with a 10 foot pole, I ain't trying to talk to her, but it feels like she is trying to show off and she would be an easy lay but I don't need this in my life.

Just thought I'd share, it's become hilarious to watch, one of my buddies wants to expose her to one of the other guys but I was like naw, I don't want to be a sh1t disturber
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
There's something odd about this story. Or there's a missing link somewhere.

I'm pointing this out because I can't picture myself sitting in the parking lot of a department store twice a week consecutively, on the same days, and at the same exact hours.

Because this is what agents do when they're spying on someone.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
There's something odd about this story. Or there's a missing link somewhere.

I'm pointing this out because I can't picture myself sitting in the parking lot of a department store twice a week consecutively, on the same days, and at the same exact hours.

Because this is what agents do when they're spying on someone.
Pre-pandemic I was working 2 jobs and pursuing a career in writing, my jobs were in healthcare, specifically going into other families houses and creating/following through on behavior plans for people who have disabilities, but now with Covid that job is dead; I never really needed the money, just more of a fulfillment thing.

Now I'm in my place all day unemployed, still pursuing writing, isolating from Covid, I also live with with immune-comp family members, so I talk to every single person that passes by my car like a rabid dog just looking for conversation, granted it is odd, but this is just the way for me to keep my family healthy while still being social, I have bad anxiety so if I let myself lapse on talking to people, I just won't do it, withdraw into video games, so I need to keep my skills current.

More than I'd like to share about myself but you are right it is an odd thing, but I just do it anyways

Also, I am a agent.
 

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
1,462
Reaction score
2,576
So in my area of town, I am constantly out and about, I am familiar with pretty much my entire neighborhood. There are times where I will just sit in my parking lot or in Walmart and kinda be a douche showing off my wheels or having a fire with a couple buddies.

Well, whenever I sit alone, twice a week for about an hour, same time, an important note for fellas, being a regular with structure is great for random meetings, so many women come around just walking their dog at the same time.

Anyways, maybe 8 weeks ago, this broad started coming by, but kind of a smoke show, give her a solid 9/10, however this broad has at least 4 guys on rotation, one of them accompanying her everytime she comes to walk her dog beside my vehicle.

However, the strangest thing is that she has a completely different look for each guy, the French guy that is always carrying 3 giant bags of dog food or giant bags from dollar store (he needs to stop for breathe lmao) she'll be dressed up in spandex and a gym top, the nerdy guy with long hair who walks her dog to the grocery store and stands outside holding the dog while she shops (simp), she'll be dressed as a goth chick, committed with the spiked collar, Dark eye shadow, like the whole 9 yards.

Another guy who just seems like a regular guy, maybe a 6/10 shell be dressed in a sun dress with high heels and there is this vibe of like what is this chick doing with this guy, then the last guy is shorter than her, but fit, and she wears straight up pajamas with this dude outside.

This is the most fascinating thing I've ever saw, like this broad has different looks and body language with each guy, has no problem letting me see this, she will often walk like 10 feet away from my car, clearly trying to get my attention, I ain't touching it with a 10 foot pole, I ain't trying to talk to her, but it feels like she is trying to show off and she would be an easy lay but I don't need this in my life.

Just thought I'd share, it's become hilarious to watch, one of my buddies wants to expose her to one of the other guys but I was like naw, I don't want to be a sh1t disturber
Sounds like the movie "Split". Stay AWAY.

Modern Man Advice
 
Top