Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She's Pregnant oh no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I got this girl pregnant.. at first she was againsts having an abortion but I talked her into it.. she's at like 8 weeks now and we have an appt with planned parenthood next Wed, the 14 to see how far along she is and then another appt on the 16 for the actual abortion.. this is worrying the hell out of me. Why the hell can't they see us sooner.. I mean the longer you wait the worst it gets.. so by the time we get there she'll be at 9 weeks I guess..man the waiting sucks... any advice? I wonder if they'll have to do a surgical abortion or just give her those pills....

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I'd take the pain. Hopefully this birth control lesson will stick so far in your head that it won't happen again.

The procedure is not a big deal. Its the mental aspect that is...

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by flexion_

The procedure is not a big deal. Its the mental aspect that is...
You are very much right. Statistics says couples in LTR cannot withstand an abortion at all. It is sad, but it means if it happened you got to start looking for a new girl anyway.
So there is no worry. Best advice is to start looking again. Why? Usually a woman cannot bear this...

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
planned parenthood doesnt always pay for the entire abortion.
they pay a partical amount like 100 in my neighborhood.

they cant see you any sooner because they have lots of other people that come in that have made their appointments two weeks ago.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
planned parenthood doesnt always pay for the entire abortion.
they pay a partical amount like 100 in my neighborhood.

they cant see you any sooner because they have lots of other people that come in that have made their appointments two weeks ago.

I don't care I can afford to pay for the whole thing.... ever since she told me she's pregnant all I do is take pills and sleep .. the stress is killing me I just want the thing aborted as terrible as that sounds.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the sooner its done the cheaper

if you wait til the 12th week, it goes up so much
then every week after that can be 100 more

Miss

Don Juan
Reaction score

if you're scared, imagine how SHE feels? How old are you by the way and have you thought of her feelings at all?

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
she doesnt matter.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
it is ALL her fault:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Immaculate
Man I got this girl pregnant.. at first she was againsts having an abortion but I talked her into it.. she's at like 8 weeks now and we have an appt with planned parenthood next Wed, the 14 to see how far along she is and then another appt on the 16 for the actual abortion.. this is worrying the hell out of me. Why the hell can't they see us sooner.. I mean the longer you wait the worst it gets.. so by the time we get there she'll be at 9 weeks I guess..man the waiting sucks... any advice? I wonder if they'll have to do a surgical abortion or just give her those pills....
The pill can only be used within a couple of days after conception. By the time you learn you are pregnant it's too late for the pill. She will have to get a surgical abortion.

They make condoms for a reason, you know...

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, I feel for you. I've been there. Last Januaury I handed a girl $200 for 'my half' of the payment. Did she do it? beats the fukk outa me.. i may have a mini eric live running around and not know it. I haven't heard about her since.

Here's the deal bro, you can get an abortion pill asap or get an appointment asap.. These things can be taken care of ASAP. If the girl stalls, then more-than-likely she wants to keep it.
Best case if she decides to have it is to let her give it up for adoption (unless you want a rug-rat).

:cheer:I send
:)positive karma
:)and good vibes
to you my friend.

I sincerely wish you good luck,

Eric:cheer:

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SELF-MASTERY
she doesnt matter.
SHE'S the one who made rhe appt to get the abortion! A first she's like I'm gonna have the kid. Then I told her I don't think it's mine I'm gonna have a paternity test. The all of a sudden she's like you were on xanax when we we were having sex the baby might be messed up so I'm going to have an abortion. She's 8 weeks now, the abortion is supposed to take place this Friday so it will be like 9 weeks...

And no there is a special pill they can give women 7-9 weeks that makes them abort. I read about it.

I have a feeling it might not even be my kid but I'm not wiating 9 months to find out... screw it i'll pay for the abortion.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: She's Pregnant oh no

Originally posted by ER!C L!VE
Bro, I feel for you. I've been there. Last Januaury I handed a girl $200 for 'my half' of the payment. Did she do it? beats the fukk outa me.. i may have a mini eric live running around and not know it. I haven't heard about her since.

Here's the deal bro, you can get an abortion pill asap or get an appointment asap.. These things can be taken care of ASAP. If the girl stalls, then more-than-likely she wants to keep it.
Best case if she decides to have it is to let her give it up for adoption (unless you want a rug-rat).

:cheer:I send
:)positive karma
:)and good vibes
to you my friend.

I sincerely wish you good luck,

Eric:cheer:
you didn't go with her when she got the abortion?? YOu gotta go with to make sure she does it bro! But thanks for the positive vibes.. it should be all good we have the appt. this week and she is only 8 weeks now so it should be all good. Any idea how long she'll have to be at the clinic for this procedure?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
YES IT IS. She lied to me and said she was on the pill...
And I'm sure she forced you to stick your penis inside of her without a condom too...

:rolleyes:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
SHE'S the one who made rhe appt to get the abortion! A first she's like I'm gonna have the kid. Then I told her I don't think it's mine I'm gonna have a paternity test. The all of a sudden she's like you were on xanax when we we were having sex the baby might be messed up so I'm going to have an abortion. She's 8 weeks now, the abortion is supposed to take place this Friday so it will be like 9 weeks...

And no there is a special pill they can give women 7-9 weeks that makes them abort. I read about it.

I have a feeling it might not even be my kid but I'm not wiating 9 months to find out... screw it i'll pay for the abortion.
There's pretty strict rules about giving that pill. It's mostly used right after a rape or molestation. Also, if it's been 8 weeks since you had sex and she conceived, she's actually really about 12 weeks pregnant because they figure gestational age from the first day of the woman's last period.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: ER!C L!VE, you paid to kill your child?

Originally posted by swampwiz
:down:
To each his own. I stay positive and understand your perspective - I was pro life at one point in my life as well. Let's just look past this and keep talking about attracting womens. =)

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
There's pretty strict rules about giving that pill. It's mostly used right after a rape or molestation. Also, if it's been 8 weeks since you had sex and she conceived, she's actually really about 12 weeks pregnant because they figure gestational age from the first day of the woman's last period.
She already went to the clinic once and they told her she's 7 weeks because she had her last period 7 weeks ago... so how could she be 12 weeks?

What's the limit on how many weeks until they wont do an abortion?

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YES IT IS. She lied to me and said she was on the pill...
What the hell are you believin' these skanks for? Why are you believing someone who's sleeping around what she says about the pill? What are you doing stickin' your penis inside somebody you know is speeping with other guys, probably unprotected, without a condom? What are you doing cvming inside of her? Now who's fault is it?

Take some responsibility man, and sack it up. With that attitude you have now I will not be surprised if you go out there and keep doing the same thing. Inocent by means of ignorance is not a defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.