I start going out with her, things are great, we can't keep our hands off eahc other, etc. etc.
Now she tells me that she can't keep it up; that there's just too much happening for her to be in a relationship right at this moment. We just started college, after all.
Naturally suspicious, I wondered if the 'not ready for a relationship' was really the 'not wanting a relationship with you', but she assures me that myself and the relationship are totally seperate. hopefully, she's telling the truth.
Just three days ago she wrote me a card telling me I was 'beyond amazing', and a host of other things. And she says she's still attracted to me, and is basically going to wait around until she's ready, but I don't know how long that will be.
It could be a year, it could be a week.
All her girl friends tell me to be her friend for a little while, and that she'll come around.
Advice?
Now she tells me that she can't keep it up; that there's just too much happening for her to be in a relationship right at this moment. We just started college, after all.
Naturally suspicious, I wondered if the 'not ready for a relationship' was really the 'not wanting a relationship with you', but she assures me that myself and the relationship are totally seperate. hopefully, she's telling the truth.
Just three days ago she wrote me a card telling me I was 'beyond amazing', and a host of other things. And she says she's still attracted to me, and is basically going to wait around until she's ready, but I don't know how long that will be.
It could be a year, it could be a week.
All her girl friends tell me to be her friend for a little while, and that she'll come around.
Advice?